Overall, I liked this hotel. On the plus side: The location was decent, my bed was comfortable, the breakfast was good and the staff were friendly. But, it's definitely not the perfect hotel. It was quite a hike up the hill to our room from the street, we could hear the noises made by other guests and the hot water was unreliable.
- Also Known As:
- Heliconia Hotel Monteverde
- Heliconia Hotel Costa Rica/Monteverde
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Heliconia was designed to offer home-style comfort in the warmth of all wood construction, assuring guests an unforgettable experience. The hotel offers visitors an enchanting space surrounded by vibrant gardens and lush local plants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Heliconia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.