This hotel was nice and had a beautiful view, but was very spread out, so you have to call a shuttle to get anywhere. The pool areas were nice, but the heated one was freezing and we never even went to the non-heated one. Overall, the hotel was alright but not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the misty cloud forest of Monteverde, El Establo offers the best quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience: The area`s best view, heated indoor pools, spa, restaurants, café-bars, special events center, internet access, souvenirs shop, tennis court, basketball court, mini soccer court, hiking trails, canopy tour and the most charming staff. This half Costarican – half Quaker, family owned hotel, will allow you to share the best of both cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your El Establo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Establo Hotel Monteverde
- El Establo Monteverde
- El Establo Costa Rica/Monteverde