Met a family while in the cloud forest tour and they advised us to eat here. Above and beyond expectations.
Had the pumpkin cream soup, honey braised pork ribs, chocolate cake, and their house wine. The price is definitely right. And the service is outstanding.
A short walk from El Establo, and downtown Santa Elena. Several locals didn't know where it was. From the big sign with the arrows, take the unpaved bumpy road 50 meters or so and you'll see on the right! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the misty cloud forest of Monteverde, El Establo offers the best quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience: The area`s best view, heated indoor pools, spa, restaurants, café-bars, special events center, internet access, souvenirs shop, tennis court, basketball court, mini soccer court, hiking trails, canopy tour and the most charming staff. This half Costarican – half Quaker, family owned hotel, will allow you to share the best of both cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your El Establo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Establo Hotel Monteverde
- El Establo Monteverde
- El Establo Costa Rica/Monteverde