Everything about El Establo was amazing! I stayed fro 4 days and the staff went out of their way to make my stay great. As an architect i loved the way the hotel was integrated to its surroundings. Additionally when i think about rainforest and nature i imagine a place like El Establo, they are not trying to compete with their environment but embracing it and translating it to their buildings with the finishes and the positioning of the rooms so that every single rooms gets an unobstructed breathtaking view.The site is so complete that they have their own zip lines and walking trails. The spa is tucked away in the forest so as to provide a super private and relaxing service. Their personnel are trained professionals who provide a great customer service.
Loved my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the misty cloud forest of Monteverde, El Establo offers the best quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience: The area`s best view, heated indoor pools, spa, restaurants, café-bars, special events center, internet access, souvenirs shop, tennis court, basketball court, mini soccer court, hiking trails, canopy tour and the most charming staff. This half Costarican – half Quaker, family owned hotel, will allow you to share the best of both cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your El Establo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Establo Hotel Monteverde
- El Establo Monteverde
- El Establo Costa Rica/Monteverde