I stayed at The Bay for 4 nights at the start of Oct 2013. The pre-arrival communication was attentive with prompt replies, hotel-arranged transfer worked well, rooms are well appointed, clean with fairly new amenities. The location is good, within walking distance of the supermarket and short drive to restaurants/bars, situated right on the beach, it is a lovely quiet location. The staff are the real asset to the hotel - so friendly, attentive (but not intrusive), smiling and willing to help with anything, from directions to booking activities. The restaurant is also very good; being vegetarian, I sometimes suffer from lack of choice, but the creative chef came up with amazing dishes for me each night-ended up eating in the restaurant every night and my expectations were exceeded each time. I had plenty of hot water and no issue with children as it was not the school holidays. I would highly recommend a stay at the Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the delights of a beachfront holiday and discover the mauritian rhythm of life. situated on the west coast, famous for its romantic sunsets and all-year round sunshine. the ambient harmony is ideal for those in search of authenticity & conviviality and the delicate & friendly welcome + the personalised service will make you feel at home. our perfect location will give you access to a large choice of activities and renowned mauritian cultural sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your The Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Sirandanes Riviere Noire
- The Bay Hotel Mauritius/Riviere Noire