“Good Chinese food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Canada
“Good Chinese food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Every single time I'm in the Chinese food, we always get silvery moon Chinese food! It isn't amazing food, but it's good. I do enjoy the food and don't have much complaints about it. The dining experience is ok. For sure nothing I'd brag about. Take-out would be a better option since dining in isn't something great. But if you're looking for the best Chinese food in town, go to silvery moon!

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Riverview Canada
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My Son wanted Silery Moon for his 14th birthday supper.

Well all order combo's.
The service was fast and the food was very good. I had rice, chicken cho main and garlic spar ribs. The plate was full, good value for the money.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riverview, Canada
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I have brought our daughter many times over the past few months. The family run atmoshphere has an at home feel to it whichs makes us comfortable. The food is fantastic! I haven't ordered a thing that I didn't absolutely love! Chinese food has never been my first pick (it's my husbands) but having experienced Silvery Moon it is now a new favorite!!! We always look forward to our return.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moncton
“What happened to this place?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was a fantastic place 15 years ago...now not so much. As a party of 4 we were very disappointed. First, the place was dirty. Our table was so streaky and our water glasses were so fingerprint and 'old food' coated we opted to skip drinking water and drank out sodas right out of the can to avoid the glasses. Second, we ordered meals in which all but one should have come with an eggroll. Nobody got one, but we were charged for them. Thirdly, one persons meal should have had chow mien, but they were given chop suey instead. And fourth, my meal, the 'szechuan vegetables' barely had any veggies at all. It was mostly a plate of Chinese greens, with 3 very thinly sliced carrot pieces, 3 mini corn cobs and 3 microscopic broccoli florets. I had asked for it to be prepared 'hot' (spicy) but the cook forgot to add any spice at all so I was served it on the side to stir in myself. Now, if the place had been busy I might have been able to excuse some of this, but there was only one other couple there, and they had just finished eating and left before out food even came....we were alone in the place. This place hasn't been the same since it left it's old location, and now it is even worse. We won't ever be back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Moncton, Canada
“Cozy and friendly Chinese Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

This restaurant is very cozy and serves good Chinese food. When we arrived around 5pm on a Saturday, it was starting to pick up. We noticed a ton of ppl were coming in to pick up their food for take out which was a good sign that the food should be good. The restaurant is clean but needs to be renovated as it looks very dated. We ordered the Cantonese Chow Mein and Curry Beef. They were good and tasty. The hostess was very friendly and seems to know many of her customers by name. There were many seniors who were dining in the restaurant. Overall good local Chinese restaurant and great service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere