“So relaxing!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Flaxton
More attraction details
Owner description: Casa Di Natura Day Spa Centre takes pride in providing exceptional service, packages and treatments that suit all. You are in good hands and our treatments are always designed with you in mind. Casa Di Natura is a hidden secret in the Blackall Range where time stands still to relax and unwind and reconnect. We'll see you soon!
Brisbane
7 attraction reviews
“So relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I went to this spa with my sister (we had the couples package!!). The swimming pool is beautiful and so refreshing. The treatments were lovely and all was so discretely done. We also had a lovely cheese and fruit platter included in our package. I am intending on a return visit next year sometime with my husband.

Visited November 2013
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It always makes us happy when our efforts, car and attention are received well. This is also a very beautiful part of the world and am very happy to share with people. Thanks again for being such a visitor. We really look forward to seeing you again here. All the very best and Merry Christmas to you and your sister and family. Take care.

“Personal service exemplified”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Received a birthday gift of a full body massage and facial which I enjoyed today. Sue and Audrey were relaxed, open, friendly and encouraging showing off their pampering facility. There is a lot to offer either in the single, double or group booking category. Will return with hubby and again with girlfriend to relax and be pampered.

The site is secluded peaceful and well set out. Don't be put off by the road turning to dirt for the last kilometer it is well worth it.

Visited October 2013
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thanks for your lovely feedback Linda, we really loved looking after you recently. All of us benefit from encouragement and it is nice to have your efforts recognised. Thank you Linda for being such a lovely client. We would certainly enjoy looking after you again. All the best until we see each other again.
“Deluxe treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I would highly recommend casa di natura and hope to experience it again.
I went there with my mum for a well deserved break. I'm a mother of two little ones and Mum is a grandma who also works hard looking after her family.
Arriving at the secluded little piece of paradise, on time, as we were pre-warned not to come early as not to disturb and crowd guests. A well appreciated condition.
Sue went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and get the most out of our experience.
Sue ushered straight into the first phase and came to us only for brief chats and to provide the deliciously fresh, yummy, healthy and a bit decadent platter. Champagne was also a nice touch. Sue took photos of us, and gave us a brief tour of the surrounds and facilities.

The infrared sauna, magnesium swimming pool and spa was the perfect precursor to the ultra relaxation of a foot treatment followed by a massage. Mum and I felt incredible afterwards.

The place is truly a place to remember, and I will be telling everyone about it!

Visited August 2013
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
It is very heart warming when people appreciate the service, effort, love and attention we all put in to provide a little something to help people relax, unwind and connect. We thank you very much for the lovely feedback you have given and to make the effort and share your experience with others. With clients like you, our job is truly easy. Thanks again for enjoying our slice of heaven and we would love to look after you again in the future. All the very best.
Bli Bli, Australia
“Couples relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Such a beautiful location. My husband & I had a wonderful foot treatment and 1.5 hr massage, so relaxing loved it and can't wait to go back to try more products.

Visited July 2013
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thanks so much Debbie, it was lovely to meet you and your partner recently. We thoroughly enjoyed looking after you. It is always lovely when our work is appreciated and hope to see you soon to have another lovely experience. All the best and thank you.
Brisbane, Australia
“Rude staff & told to go away for 10 minutes.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Was going up for the afternoon with a couple of friends, as I live in Brisbane (they live locally) I allowed some extra time to ensure I arrived on time. As it was I arrived about 15 minutes early, it was pouring rain and was happy to sit in the car until our appointed time. I was asked by the owner to leave the premises for 10 minutes, while we get ready. I advised her that I'd come up from Brisbane - too bad, I had to leave. Was far from impressed.
Treatments were very good all the same but not impressed with the rude owner.

Visited April 2013
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
I am sorry you feel this way Annie. I am a little sad you have chosen to respond in this manner. We provide a quality exclusive service that has limited access and car parking which is located right in the middle within easy sight of the areas we clean internally and externally in between client visits.

When clients arrive early, I politely refer them to the booking confirmation email where it states "... Please note, not to come too early ... 10 mins early is ideal. Unfortunately if you come too early we will have to send you for a drive whilst we get everything ready for your visit."

This is a private property and one of the conditions upon entry. There are many factors such as insurance coverage, liability of being there during an unpaid time when Workcover has not commenced, staff meal times, cleaning and first impressions.

Since having a look at your other reviews Annie, I see you are a difficult person to please especially when you gave us a rating of 2 after stating that the treatments were very good and you chose to ignore the conditions of entry. I think you need to look at 'what constitutes rude behaviour'.