“Service service service amazing.” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Alara Turizm Merkezi, Okurcalar 07148, Turkey   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 25 hotels in Okurcalar
banbridge
“Service service service amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Un real the service and value for money. I don't know how this hotel can improve on service. Rooms may be old as hotel is. But it's immaculately clean and has thought of everything and has the feeling of grander. I will defo den back love it got upgraded to a suite which is great as we sprawl ourselves currently writing this laying outside the water slides wifi signal is great and free !!! Food is wonderful different we stations every where Iv given the location a 4 but that's as it's a stand alone hotel but there is no need to leave. This is my second stay in turkey last time was dalaman Hilton. This issouch better as the service is so good room 5127

• Stayed May 2013

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Me and my family have just come home from the amazing hotel in Turkey!
Delphin Deluxe was the best holiday by far I have ever been on.

The People were very friendly, the staff were amazing and the Animation team around the pool and at night worked so hard and were always very smiley and lovely!
Michael, Mel, Huseyin and the animation team were absolutely brilliant - couldn't ask for nicer and warming people!

I have been home one day and looking to book again for next year! :)

Highly Recommend this fabulous hotel, great for families, teenagers - all ages!

They have a foam party on the beach that was amazing, every night they have a show on at stage near the pool area, karaoke!
the nightclub was very good and the DJ played very good mixed music :)
The food was lovely, the hotel was extremely clean!!
can not fault this holiday one bit!

Very hope to meet everyone again next year!!

Room Tip: we had a room on the second floor and it was perfect!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was our second visit to the Delphin Deluxe our first was five years ago and was a little worried as our first visit to the hotel was excellent and hoped that our expectations hadn't been clouded over the years......fortunately they hadn't, the hotel was just as good second time around.
The only problem we had when we landed at Antalya airport was that our taxi was nowhere to be seen, this had been booked through Travel Republic with A2B transfers. We ended up waiting on the car park for 50 minutes.
Driving up to the Hotel is approx an hour and half depending on traffic. The road is a very busy and landside rooms do get quite a lot of traffic noise when the balcony doors are open.

The variety of food and drinks is fantastic, everything is spotless and nothing is too much trouble. Some of the staff don't speak much English but can always communicate one way or another.
The weather was fantastic, temperatures reaching 27" which was quite unexpected for April, with one day of rain for the duration of our holiday. The air conditioning is centrally controlled and doesn't come on until May, the room was warm and could have been made a little more comfortable with air conditioning.
We enjoyed a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable holiday and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
The manager Osman Gonul introduced himself to us and asked if we had a wish? we replied that we wished we could stay longer.

Room Tip: choose a side sea view or sea view room, some land view rooms overlook the busy main road.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Hello!
Just today we came back from Turkey/ Delphin Deluxe Resort and still excited. Our stay was from 14.04.2013-21. It was first time for us (7 people, rooms 3160, 3158, 3157, 5126 ).
Hotel very big, nice so amazing... Everyday you have something to do, no boring time at all.
Restaurant huge and beautiful, food tasty, the real delights.
For sure I want mention few people from stuff, because they deserve. They not very good with English, but is not big problem if they know how to help for you or to make you happy. Is Neset guy from restaurant who was very helpful and nice with us, Ugur 5825 who knew some words from Lithuania, it was so amazing, two barmens from outside (garden): Ugur 7217 and Sahin Ugur. Also two barmens from inside the hotel: Fevzi Kurt and Huseyin, they always be with you if you need some servise, all the time with huge smile and very friendly.
Thank you all of them! Definitely next year we will come back to Delphine. Thank you again for nice time and nice one week holiday.

Room Tip: Any room guys
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went on a ten day holiday to the Delphin in July 2012 and have only just had the opportunity to write this review. What can you say about this place..................it is simply brilliant and we could not have asked for anymore.
The site itself is not brand new but the grounds and the pools are spotless as are the toilets and the lobby area of the hotel. We had a lovely room for us and our daughter (4 years old) and everything in there was immaculate. The staff were simply amazing and could not do enough for you, we had a small issue with the timing of our transfers for our return but the staff sorted everything out and Leaf (the customer liaison staff) was absolutely amazing in sorting everything out. Zeynep, Abdullah and Ali were also amazing in getting everything smoothed out for us.
The food is simply outstanding, it is beautiful and the a la carte is great especially the Turkish and the Italian. I wish I was there now! The cocktails were mega, absolutely lovely, freshly made mojitos, pina coladas a becks bar, bottled Efes everywhere you turned. Absolutely tonnes of sunbeds and umbrellas and Bali huts. Bars open 24/7, room service between 11pm and 7am serving hot snacks, authentic Turkish food, Candy floss and popcorn in the evening, truly wonderful food.
The management run the place brilliantly and 90% of the staff are amazing (you always get the odd one like anywhere!), the chefs have a pride in their work and their food and the buffet and ala carte options are sensational. The hotel never seemed packed and there were always loads of seats for us during entertainment night or at some of the smaller bars. I have to say the whole place was absolutely brilliant and I recommend it to everyone I meet! They are sick of hearing about the place to honest! Negatives? Well not many, not much English entertainment or many English families (not a problem for us as our daughter is young but teens may get bored). The weather was really hot but again that is what you go for and the rooms have great air con, the transfer guy drives like a maniac (although he does bring you a cool box full of Efes so that reduces the fear factor!), other than that the place is perfect. Go, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
BEOGRAD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Dear all,
the last few seasons we have guests Delphin de luxe hotel. The first time we stayed in this hotel it was our most precious and najodmorniji vacation we've ever imali.Naredne three seasons we have been back to this hotel - last August 2012, and like the first time every time we returned home with a sense of the wonderful We spent the holiday with relatives or friends dearest to us every year more and more processed and strive to make us better host. I do not know what words to capture exceptionally spent vacation time in Delphin hotelu.Od the entrance to welcome the kind where you actually mount to the reception which allows you to show how the same moment you are welcomed. All employees of this hotel will do everything to make you feel as if you are their most important guest, who this time staying in their hotel. Always around you see the smiling faces that are always available to you only for whatever you need. Service, food, cleanliness, and all completely makes this hotel truly amazing. And we who are quite demanding and discerning customers at this all this time we did not stay there they found a single objection. Do you know when your child wakes up in the "middle of the" night and says he wants to eat. One phone call is enough to be the fulfillment of your desire. My family and I do not have the dilemma of the season where we will spend two weeks of our vacation, because Delphin de luxe is now our big oasis of peace and tranquility. Believe me, you will never regret it if you like your holiday destination you choose Delphin de luxe in every sense of the word.

Sincerely, Ibro Ibrahimovic with family

Омогућава Преводилац

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Wow, not sure why so many good reviews for this hotel, I am amazed. I went to Deluxe this Fall of 2012, and I made my choice based on TripAdvisor review, boy that was a disappointing experience!!! I've traveled to many places around the world, and even in Turkey, this is by far not even close to being a great resort as it is advertised. First of all, it's an old resort, the building is old, the rooms are not very clean, the lobby is small and dirty, so is everything around. I would give it a 3 star, but not a 5*. There are many many better alternatives in Turkey, for this price, I am really discussed to see all the positive reviews, and how that ruined my experience, and expectation. It's an average facility, with average food, and average service, not sure how they are allowed to be 5*, but I guess it works for all the people who have put the great reviews. I am not biased, I just want to give an honest opinion. If you are under 40 I do not see why would you go to this place, it feels really old and it's not worth it. Many resorts will get you a better deal, with newer facilities. I just want to express my disappointment, and tell people not to trust all the positive reviews that are out here. Trust me on this one, it's not my first resort I've visited, and the expectation were too high, I was very very disappointing... good luck and look for alternative resorts with newer facilities....

Room Tip: Do not trust all the positive reviews, this resort is not great as advertised by many, and it's...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Delphin Deluxe Resort? Share your experiences!