This was our second visit to the Delphin Deluxe our first was five years ago and was a little worried as our first visit to the hotel was excellent and hoped that our expectations hadn't been clouded over the years......fortunately they hadn't, the hotel was just as good second time around.
The only problem we had when we landed at Antalya airport was that our taxi was nowhere to be seen, this had been booked through Travel Republic with A2B transfers. We ended up waiting on the car park for 50 minutes.
Driving up to the Hotel is approx an hour and half depending on traffic. The road is a very busy and landside rooms do get quite a lot of traffic noise when the balcony doors are open.
The variety of food and drinks is fantastic, everything is spotless and nothing is too much trouble. Some of the staff don't speak much English but can always communicate one way or another.
The weather was fantastic, temperatures reaching 27" which was quite unexpected for April, with one day of rain for the duration of our holiday. The air conditioning is centrally controlled and doesn't come on until May, the room was warm and could have been made a little more comfortable with air conditioning.
We enjoyed a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable holiday and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
The manager Osman Gonul introduced himself to us and asked if we had a wish? we replied that we wished we could stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- : DELPHİN DELUXE HOTEL ANTALYA Five stars Delphin Deluxe Hotel is a place, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature, can take a rest and also have fun. There are suitable activities and conditions for everyone, every want and desire in the hotel. You can taste all enjoyable and restful sights of Delphin Deluxe Hotel including several activities like sport tournaments, water games and sport activities in day time. At night you can have fun by revue, special shows, sketch shows, Turkish nights, disco and cinema located in the middle of palm trees and colorful garden. Spa&Wellness, relaxation and entertainment activities, pools with slides, open buffet meals, a la carte restaurants, safe and comfortable rooms is at your service in 1st class Delphin Deluxe Resort Hotel.Delphin Deluxe Hotel with bar, piano bar with a dancing hall, delphin cafe, delphin restaurant and shopping center is at your disposal. Delphin Deluxe Hotel will be your permanent address for the perfect high class holiday. Hotel Building consists of 6 floors and 416 rooms. Convenient conference halls are located at ground floor within the hotel for business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Delphin Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Deluxe Hotel Okurcalar
- Delphin Deluxe Resort Turkey/Okurcalar - Antalya Province