“The best one!” 5 of 5 stars

London
“The best one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Hello!
Just today we came back from Turkey/ Delphin Deluxe Resort and still excited. Our stay was from 14.04.2013-21. It was first time for us (7 people, rooms 3160, 3158, 3157, 5126 ).
Hotel very big, nice so amazing... Everyday you have something to do, no boring time at all.
Restaurant huge and beautiful, food tasty, the real delights.
For sure I want mention few people from stuff, because they deserve. They not very good with English, but is not big problem if they know how to help for you or to make you happy. Is Neset guy from restaurant who was very helpful and nice with us, Ugur 5825 who knew some words from Lithuania, it was so amazing, two barmens from outside (garden): Ugur 7217 and Sahin Ugur. Also two barmens from inside the hotel: Fevzi Kurt and Huseyin, they always be with you if you need some servise, all the time with huge smile and very friendly.
Thank you all of them! Definitely next year we will come back to Delphine. Thank you again for nice time and nice one week holiday.

Room Tip: Any room guys
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went on a ten day holiday to the Delphin in July 2012 and have only just had the opportunity to write this review. What can you say about this place..................it is simply brilliant and we could not have asked for anymore.
The site itself is not brand new but the grounds and the pools are spotless as are the toilets and the lobby area of the hotel. We had a lovely room for us and our daughter (4 years old) and everything in there was immaculate. The staff were simply amazing and could not do enough for you, we had a small issue with the timing of our transfers for our return but the staff sorted everything out and Leaf (the customer liaison staff) was absolutely amazing in sorting everything out. Zeynep, Abdullah and Ali were also amazing in getting everything smoothed out for us.
The food is simply outstanding, it is beautiful and the a la carte is great especially the Turkish and the Italian. I wish I was there now! The cocktails were mega, absolutely lovely, freshly made mojitos, pina coladas a becks bar, bottled Efes everywhere you turned. Absolutely tonnes of sunbeds and umbrellas and Bali huts. Bars open 24/7, room service between 11pm and 7am serving hot snacks, authentic Turkish food, Candy floss and popcorn in the evening, truly wonderful food.
The management run the place brilliantly and 90% of the staff are amazing (you always get the odd one like anywhere!), the chefs have a pride in their work and their food and the buffet and ala carte options are sensational. The hotel never seemed packed and there were always loads of seats for us during entertainment night or at some of the smaller bars. I have to say the whole place was absolutely brilliant and I recommend it to everyone I meet! They are sick of hearing about the place to honest! Negatives? Well not many, not much English entertainment or many English families (not a problem for us as our daughter is young but teens may get bored). The weather was really hot but again that is what you go for and the rooms have great air con, the transfer guy drives like a maniac (although he does bring you a cool box full of Efes so that reduces the fear factor!), other than that the place is perfect. Go, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
BEOGRAD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Dear all,
the last few seasons we have guests Delphin de luxe hotel. The first time we stayed in this hotel it was our most precious and najodmorniji vacation we've ever imali.Naredne three seasons we have been back to this hotel - last August 2012, and like the first time every time we returned home with a sense of the wonderful We spent the holiday with relatives or friends dearest to us every year more and more processed and strive to make us better host. I do not know what words to capture exceptionally spent vacation time in Delphin hotelu.Od the entrance to welcome the kind where you actually mount to the reception which allows you to show how the same moment you are welcomed. All employees of this hotel will do everything to make you feel as if you are their most important guest, who this time staying in their hotel. Always around you see the smiling faces that are always available to you only for whatever you need. Service, food, cleanliness, and all completely makes this hotel truly amazing. And we who are quite demanding and discerning customers at this all this time we did not stay there they found a single objection. Do you know when your child wakes up in the "middle of the" night and says he wants to eat. One phone call is enough to be the fulfillment of your desire. My family and I do not have the dilemma of the season where we will spend two weeks of our vacation, because Delphin de luxe is now our big oasis of peace and tranquility. Believe me, you will never regret it if you like your holiday destination you choose Delphin de luxe in every sense of the word.

Sincerely, Ibro Ibrahimovic with family

Омогућава Преводилац

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Wow, not sure why so many good reviews for this hotel, I am amazed. I went to Deluxe this Fall of 2012, and I made my choice based on TripAdvisor review, boy that was a disappointing experience!!! I've traveled to many places around the world, and even in Turkey, this is by far not even close to being a great resort as it is advertised. First of all, it's an old resort, the building is old, the rooms are not very clean, the lobby is small and dirty, so is everything around. I would give it a 3 star, but not a 5*. There are many many better alternatives in Turkey, for this price, I am really discussed to see all the positive reviews, and how that ruined my experience, and expectation. It's an average facility, with average food, and average service, not sure how they are allowed to be 5*, but I guess it works for all the people who have put the great reviews. I am not biased, I just want to give an honest opinion. If you are under 40 I do not see why would you go to this place, it feels really old and it's not worth it. Many resorts will get you a better deal, with newer facilities. I just want to express my disappointment, and tell people not to trust all the positive reviews that are out here. Trust me on this one, it's not my first resort I've visited, and the expectation were too high, I was very very disappointing... good luck and look for alternative resorts with newer facilities....

Room Tip: Do not trust all the positive reviews, this resort is not great as advertised by many, and it's...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I traveled with my wife. Upon arrival we were assigned a room on the top floor which was visibly substandard for a 5* hotel: it was small and the window was near the low ceiling though with a seaview (what we had paid for). On the first morning we were awakened by a low thunderous rumbling coming from the roof just above our room. Some very heavy duty machinery was switched on and I cannot imagine anyone surviving it for the length of the regular stay there. The administration agreed to move us to a normal room which of course did not provide the planned seaview. My second point of dissatisfaction was the so called 'adults-only pool'. You might expect no children there running around the pool but alas, it was not to be, far from it, though I appealed to the staff to do something (they helplessly shrugged). I have nothing against children, just on the contrary, but not when they were brought by large companies of indifferent Rumanian/Moldovian young parents who were in the habit for forming something close to a gypsy camp around the pool. Puking and crying by babies around the pool is something you are advised to be prepared for. The last thing I was unpleasantly surprised by was the sandless beach but you can stay by the pools.
Everything else was just perfect: the minibar stocked daily with soft drinks and Turkish beer (not that bad); the variety of the food offered was staggering - I made a 12-minute video walking around the stands with the food never repeating a frame! Staff is very friendly - they were walking around the pools with carts offering drinks and fruits, or (can you believe that) polishing your sunglasses; in the evenings you could smoke a sheesha (free), watch a 1-hour entertainment, dance in the beach party or just sit contented outside and drink sparkling wine (cheap but enjoyable variety of the champagne). During the day you can go on a trip to Alanya, buy there a bottle of pomegranate wine or a box of Turkish delight, visit the cave (forgot its name), go to the fortress above the bay or take a sea trip and dive in the incredibly blue (and salty!) sea. Or do all of the above with no exception!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on top floor since they are under the roof and there is some rumbling machinery (AC moto...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Nederweert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We and our 2 chidren of 9 and 10 spent her one week in oktober 2012. The wheather was perfect, 28 degrees, sunny, hot! An indoor swimming pool, right beside te outdoor pool. Mini-Club, table tennis, good food. Enough space around the swimming pool.
The matresses in your bedroom were a little hard, but we slept wel anyway. Not too many shops around, side is gooed, belek and Kemer are better places too stroll along the beach. Stones on the beach in stead of sand, not easy too walk on. Take water shoes with you.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Luton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed for 1 week 5th to 12th Oct. Room clean and well furnished, but I'm not sure about the dolphin lamps, mini bar kept stocked with beer soft drinks and chocolate , bed comfortable. Food excellent with ala carte also very good. Staff hard working and friendly but only a few who spoke any english but they always got the message in the end. Entertainment was good but the language is russian/german but you get the guist.
Pools were very clean but very cold , the staff around the pool were very good and keep you supplied with everthing you need. Beach full of pebbles , you can get in the sea via the pontoon but when i was there it was pretty choppy. Overall great hotel not so good beach but what can they do about that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Delphin Deluxe Resort? Share your experiences!