We went on a ten day holiday to the Delphin in July 2012 and have only just had the opportunity to write this review. What can you say about this place..................it is simply brilliant and we could not have asked for anymore.
The site itself is not brand new but the grounds and the pools are spotless as are the toilets and the lobby area of the hotel. We had a lovely room for us and our daughter (4 years old) and everything in there was immaculate. The staff were simply amazing and could not do enough for you, we had a small issue with the timing of our transfers for our return but the staff sorted everything out and Leaf (the customer liaison staff) was absolutely amazing in sorting everything out. Zeynep, Abdullah and Ali were also amazing in getting everything smoothed out for us.
The food is simply outstanding, it is beautiful and the a la carte is great especially the Turkish and the Italian. I wish I was there now! The cocktails were mega, absolutely lovely, freshly made mojitos, pina coladas a becks bar, bottled Efes everywhere you turned. Absolutely tonnes of sunbeds and umbrellas and Bali huts. Bars open 24/7, room service between 11pm and 7am serving hot snacks, authentic Turkish food, Candy floss and popcorn in the evening, truly wonderful food.
The management run the place brilliantly and 90% of the staff are amazing (you always get the odd one like anywhere!), the chefs have a pride in their work and their food and the buffet and ala carte options are sensational. The hotel never seemed packed and there were always loads of seats for us during entertainment night or at some of the smaller bars. I have to say the whole place was absolutely brilliant and I recommend it to everyone I meet! They are sick of hearing about the place to honest! Negatives? Well not many, not much English entertainment or many English families (not a problem for us as our daughter is young but teens may get bored). The weather was really hot but again that is what you go for and the rooms have great air con, the transfer guy drives like a maniac (although he does bring you a cool box full of Efes so that reduces the fear factor!), other than that the place is perfect. Go, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- : DELPHİN DELUXE HOTEL ANTALYA Five stars Delphin Deluxe Hotel is a place, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature, can take a rest and also have fun. There are suitable activities and conditions for everyone, every want and desire in the hotel. You can taste all enjoyable and restful sights of Delphin Deluxe Hotel including several activities like sport tournaments, water games and sport activities in day time. At night you can have fun by revue, special shows, sketch shows, Turkish nights, disco and cinema located in the middle of palm trees and colorful garden. Spa&Wellness, relaxation and entertainment activities, pools with slides, open buffet meals, a la carte restaurants, safe and comfortable rooms is at your service in 1st class Delphin Deluxe Resort Hotel.Delphin Deluxe Hotel with bar, piano bar with a dancing hall, delphin cafe, delphin restaurant and shopping center is at your disposal. Delphin Deluxe Hotel will be your permanent address for the perfect high class holiday. Hotel Building consists of 6 floors and 416 rooms. Convenient conference halls are located at ground floor within the hotel for business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Delphin Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Deluxe Hotel Okurcalar
- Delphin Deluxe Resort Turkey/Okurcalar, Antalya Province