“Most precious holiday” 5 of 5 stars

BEOGRAD
“Most precious holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Dear all,
the last few seasons we have guests Delphin de luxe hotel. The first time we stayed in this hotel it was our most precious and najodmorniji vacation we've ever imali.Naredne three seasons we have been back to this hotel - last August 2012, and like the first time every time we returned home with a sense of the wonderful We spent the holiday with relatives or friends dearest to us every year more and more processed and strive to make us better host. I do not know what words to capture exceptionally spent vacation time in Delphin hotelu.Od the entrance to welcome the kind where you actually mount to the reception which allows you to show how the same moment you are welcomed. All employees of this hotel will do everything to make you feel as if you are their most important guest, who this time staying in their hotel. Always around you see the smiling faces that are always available to you only for whatever you need. Service, food, cleanliness, and all completely makes this hotel truly amazing. And we who are quite demanding and discerning customers at this all this time we did not stay there they found a single objection. Do you know when your child wakes up in the "middle of the" night and says he wants to eat. One phone call is enough to be the fulfillment of your desire. My family and I do not have the dilemma of the season where we will spend two weeks of our vacation, because Delphin de luxe is now our big oasis of peace and tranquility. Believe me, you will never regret it if you like your holiday destination you choose Delphin de luxe in every sense of the word.

Sincerely, Ibro Ibrahimovic with family

Омогућава Преводилац

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Wow, not sure why so many good reviews for this hotel, I am amazed. I went to Deluxe this Fall of 2012, and I made my choice based on TripAdvisor review, boy that was a disappointing experience!!! I've traveled to many places around the world, and even in Turkey, this is by far not even close to being a great resort as it is advertised. First of all, it's an old resort, the building is old, the rooms are not very clean, the lobby is small and dirty, so is everything around. I would give it a 3 star, but not a 5*. There are many many better alternatives in Turkey, for this price, I am really discussed to see all the positive reviews, and how that ruined my experience, and expectation. It's an average facility, with average food, and average service, not sure how they are allowed to be 5*, but I guess it works for all the people who have put the great reviews. I am not biased, I just want to give an honest opinion. If you are under 40 I do not see why would you go to this place, it feels really old and it's not worth it. Many resorts will get you a better deal, with newer facilities. I just want to express my disappointment, and tell people not to trust all the positive reviews that are out here. Trust me on this one, it's not my first resort I've visited, and the expectation were too high, I was very very disappointing... good luck and look for alternative resorts with newer facilities....

Room Tip: Do not trust all the positive reviews, this resort is not great as advertised by many, and it's...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I traveled with my wife. Upon arrival we were assigned a room on the top floor which was visibly substandard for a 5* hotel: it was small and the window was near the low ceiling though with a seaview (what we had paid for). On the first morning we were awakened by a low thunderous rumbling coming from the roof just above our room. Some very heavy duty machinery was switched on and I cannot imagine anyone surviving it for the length of the regular stay there. The administration agreed to move us to a normal room which of course did not provide the planned seaview. My second point of dissatisfaction was the so called 'adults-only pool'. You might expect no children there running around the pool but alas, it was not to be, far from it, though I appealed to the staff to do something (they helplessly shrugged). I have nothing against children, just on the contrary, but not when they were brought by large companies of indifferent Rumanian/Moldovian young parents who were in the habit for forming something close to a gypsy camp around the pool. Puking and crying by babies around the pool is something you are advised to be prepared for. The last thing I was unpleasantly surprised by was the sandless beach but you can stay by the pools.
Everything else was just perfect: the minibar stocked daily with soft drinks and Turkish beer (not that bad); the variety of the food offered was staggering - I made a 12-minute video walking around the stands with the food never repeating a frame! Staff is very friendly - they were walking around the pools with carts offering drinks and fruits, or (can you believe that) polishing your sunglasses; in the evenings you could smoke a sheesha (free), watch a 1-hour entertainment, dance in the beach party or just sit contented outside and drink sparkling wine (cheap but enjoyable variety of the champagne). During the day you can go on a trip to Alanya, buy there a bottle of pomegranate wine or a box of Turkish delight, visit the cave (forgot its name), go to the fortress above the bay or take a sea trip and dive in the incredibly blue (and salty!) sea. Or do all of the above with no exception!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on top floor since they are under the roof and there is some rumbling machinery (AC moto...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Nederweert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We and our 2 chidren of 9 and 10 spent her one week in oktober 2012. The wheather was perfect, 28 degrees, sunny, hot! An indoor swimming pool, right beside te outdoor pool. Mini-Club, table tennis, good food. Enough space around the swimming pool.
The matresses in your bedroom were a little hard, but we slept wel anyway. Not too many shops around, side is gooed, belek and Kemer are better places too stroll along the beach. Stones on the beach in stead of sand, not easy too walk on. Take water shoes with you.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Luton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed for 1 week 5th to 12th Oct. Room clean and well furnished, but I'm not sure about the dolphin lamps, mini bar kept stocked with beer soft drinks and chocolate , bed comfortable. Food excellent with ala carte also very good. Staff hard working and friendly but only a few who spoke any english but they always got the message in the end. Entertainment was good but the language is russian/german but you get the guist.
Pools were very clean but very cold , the staff around the pool were very good and keep you supplied with everthing you need. Beach full of pebbles , you can get in the sea via the pontoon but when i was there it was pretty choppy. Overall great hotel not so good beach but what can they do about that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I travelled with my husband and my 4 year old daughter. It was our first family holiday in over 5 years. We stayed at the Delphin DeLuxe resort and it was the most wonderful experience of my life. From the moment we got there to the moment we left. We arrived quite late and our transfer was waiting outside with a name card as soon as we arrived. It was a little mini bus and it was just us 3 on it. We were greeted with a nice cold drink as it was really hot, even at that time in the night. The transfer is around an hour. The driving in turkey is a bit crazy but other than that it was fine. When we arrived at the hotel it was buzzing with people drinking around the lobby. I have to say that the hotel looks just like it does on the website. We were greeted with cocktails.
I was not happy with the location of the room as I was worried about the noise as my little girl is a light sleeper. 3rd time lucky and the room was amazing.
I would not know how to begin to describe how amazing the food was, how much food was available, how hard working, and helpful all the staff are. I never left the resort for the whole 10 days I was there and there is plenty of entertainment for you and the little ones. I would defiantly recommend Delphin resorts to any family looking for a relaxing holiday. The only bad thing is that the beach is a pebble beach, but the water is so warm it is lovely. The water slides, the fun fair, and the kid’s entertainment were fantastic. The kids’ club staffs are amazing as well. The hotel is so clean and I never once saw a fly or any other insects. I could go on forever how amazing it was. I am already looking at booking again. The whole experience was worth every penny. Thankyou Delphin.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Excellent hotel; dedicated, enthusiastic staff, nothing too much trouble. Wonderful food, entertainment team very hard working, plenty to do. I'm not sure if 'gala night' is a weekly thing but if so, Do not miss it! We were all inclusive - drinks very good not the often experienced local watery types. We will definately return.

Room Tip: sea views with balcony recommended Take euros, take turkish Lira for tipping
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Delphin Deluxe Resort? Share your experiences!