We took our 3 year old daughter along here for the day as we thought it would be something a little different from the norm.
We paid 90TL to get in for 2 adults, and our daughter got in for free, so it didn't break the bank, however we felt the whole place was tired and run down. Limited sunbeds to use but the worst was that the surround of the children's pool was all earth so all the children's feet were muddy and they were bringing it all in to the water with them. The majority of the slides and play frames were tired and dirty and a few of the water slides had no running water working so we felt quite disappointed, the water temperature was also very cold for toddlers.
There is no cash facility anywhere, so you need to put money on to a card which you can then use around the place, good idea really, then you can deposit all your belongings with a safe deposit facility near the entrance, and if you do not spend everything on the card then you get the change back.
The food is very basic and poor, and we saw many local with picnics and packed lunches.
Would we go again, probably not unless it as a spruce up.
- Also Known As:
- Water Planet Aquapark & Holiday Village Hotel
- Water Planet Aquapark And Holiday Village
- Water Planet Aquapark & Holiday Village Hotel Okurcalar
- Water Planet Aquapark & Holiday Village Turkey/Okurcalar - Antalya Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WATER PLANET HOTEL & AQUAPARK is waiting to be discovered like a gem in a pine forest of the Mediterranean where the hues of green and blue meet. Everyone from every age can find something special for themselves; from the biggest and most fun water park of the region to our unique and relaxed infinity pool, from our mini club with its professional and experienced teachers to our restaurants with exclusive cuisine, from our forest walk paths to our crazy bungee jumping, there are so many things waiting for you to be turned into beautiful memories... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Water Planet Aquapark & Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.