“Great time in Housing Brussels” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Housing

You added Hotel Housing to your Saves list
Hotel Housing
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3 Rue Louis Scutenaire, Schaerbeek, Brussels 1030, Belgium   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Schaerbeek
Pardes hanna karkur
“Great time in Housing Brussels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We arrived with no expectations and found a clean and comfortable place with a family type of feeling. Good breakfast, snacks and drinks whenever you like, free parking and the staff always ready to help with a smile.
I will surly recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Kaunas, Lithuania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I liked your accommodation very much. It was comfortable to be there, room was always clean, I had everything I needed, personal was very friendly and helpful. The price is really low for that kind of accommodation. Everything was great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed here for one night in June 2013, only good things to say about this place. the apartment was massive, lots of inclusions, easy to access and even let us park in the free parking after we had checked out. Great service and would definitely stay here again. The bus stop to Grand Place is a minute walk and don't really need to but much else when they provide snacks/drinks etc.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Nimes, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We went to this hotel in Brussels and we were not disappointed by the overall experience. The staff was great, nice bedrooms, it was good because thay had a free garage parking and our car was loaded with stuffs because we were moving.
I did forgot my perfume, leaving the hotel, and 1 month later, they contacted me to let me know my loss. they gently offer to send me my perfume back to my adress!! Very honests, and we would definitely come back to this hotel whenever we will go to Brussels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kaiserslautern, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My title speaks mostly for my experience, but beyond that, it is within walking distance of the KaaiTheatre which is close to the Canal and the Leopold Tunnel. That meant that I could leave my car in the hotel secured parking lot for a nominal daily fee and not hassle with the problems of parking and paying (maybe even tickets!).

The room itself is completely furnished and the kitchenette has everything needed for complete meals--another hassle and time saving feature if one gets tired of pommes frites and mussels every day with waffles for dessert.

So again I say, if you are looking for cleanliness, economy, and safety for your person and or your car, this is the place.

Professor J. A. M.

Room Tip: I was happy I had a room overlooking the courtyard. I can imagine it is more aesthetic and quiet th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Absolutely superb hotel. Our room was large and well equipped - fridge, tea/coffee, excellent wifi and tv options. The staff is extremely friendly and forthcoming. The breakfast is magnificent - a wide variety of any food you may ask for. I will go back to Brussels and definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Columbia, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

When my company booked me into this hotel I was put off by the name - it sounds kind of generic in English and not in a nice way. But I accounted for the translation difference and was pleasantly surprised. It is very clean, comfortable and convenient (for me, the regional office of the company I work for was nearby). The staff was outstanding, and all spoke very good English. Hotel Housing would not be a place I would stay if I was a tourist wanting to explore all the wonders of Brussels, but for a business trip it was more than acceptable. Would stay again if my company forced me to go to Belgium again. No, that doesn't sound right... Belgium is fine, it actually has some decent attractions. I saw the Atomium! And the French (Belgium?) fries are stupendous, especially with Mayonnaise.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Schaerbeek
MAS Residence
Hotel BLOOM!
Hotel BLOOM!
#1 of 14 in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
4.0 of 5 stars 2,644 reviews

Been to Hotel Housing? Share your experiences!