I've stayed at the Mercure Airport several times, and overall it is OK a short stay. Say, a couple of nights on business travel or to be close to the airport for an early morning departure.
The hotel is an average chain hotel, nothing special, with standard rooms and bathrooms. Everything feels a bit dated (sort of late 80's, early 90's) and could use a major update / renovation. It could also benefit from better, more thorough cleaning.
Breakfast is expensive if it is not included in your booking (and not really worth it, if you have to pay for it). However, there aren't many other options around (also in terms of restaurants for dinner). Internet access is not free.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel
- Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel Evere
- Accor Brussels Airport
- Mercure Brussels Airport Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barely 500 m from the NATO precinct, this hotel is renowned for its hospitality and fine cuisine. Located between the centre of Brussels and the airport, the hotel offers 113 comfortable rooms, 7 suites equipped with a kitchenette, 6 non smoking floors and 2 rooms adapted for guests with limited mobility. Business Flat for long stays. Free shuttle service for hotel guests. Bus stop close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.