We booked the hotel for a weekend in Brussels together with the Eurostar ticket. The deal is very very good although the breakfast is not included so maybe double check if you can get that upfront as we paid 130 euros at checkout. On the plus side, the food is excellent.
The hotel itself is a very nice, modern hotel. It isn't in the center which was a minor inconvenience for us as tourists but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Europe Hotel Etterbeek
- Sofitel Brussels Europe Hotel
- Accor Brussels Europe
- Sofitel Brussels
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Europe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the European quarter, Sofitel Brussels Europe is a truly elegant Brussels Belgium hotel - just a short walk from the European institutions. Enjoy gracious hospitality within our Brussels hotel accommodations, which sit on the colorful Jourdan Place - at the doorstep of the peaceful Leopold Park, near the museums of Cinquantenaire Park and the exceptional Félix Hap garden. The Grand Place is a few minutes from our Brussels city center hotel via metro or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.