Sofitel Brussels Europe is a great hotel in a great location. When having business with the EU institutions the hotel gives great proximity to main areas of the EU quarter (Rond Point Schuman, European Parliament, European Commission) and at the same it is located in an interesting Brussels place called Place Jourdan, which is home to the best friterie in Brussels - Chez Antoine (french fries outlet, which as Belgians like to say origin in Belgium) and also to weekend local fruit and vegetable market. A good combination of EU and typically Brussels flavour. Services proveded were superb including free Wifi or a fitness room.
I took benefit of special offer - 100 EUR per night (available for night from Sunday to Monday). The price was great taking into account the level of service offered.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Europe Hotel Etterbeek
- Sofitel Brussels Europe Hotel
- Accor Brussels Europe
- Sofitel Brussels
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Europe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the European quarter, Sofitel Brussels Europe is a truly elegant Brussels Belgium hotel - just a short walk from the European institutions. Enjoy gracious hospitality within our Brussels hotel accommodations, which sit on the colorful Jourdan Place - at the doorstep of the peaceful Leopold Park, near the museums of Cinquantenaire Park and the exceptional Félix Hap garden. The Grand Place is a few minutes from our Brussels city center hotel via metro or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.