My boyfriend is a regular visitor to this hotel on business and has wanted to bring me here for a long time as we both love luxury, boutique hotels. I'm glad he did, the style is trendy and artistic and so are the people. The rooms all have nude arty photos and are kitted out in all black and white, leather and ponyskin, really sexy!
We had one of the suites on the second floor as the one on the third floor by the terrace bar was having work done. The suite was beautiful although I thought it a little odd that there was no sofa, only two separate chairs, comfortable nonetheless. Only other thing I found a strange was the glass door to the bathroom - the only place you get privacy is the toilet! I was fine as travelling with my partner but if I was with friends I wouldn't be too pleased. The room and hotel in general was spotlessly clean and in 32 degrees, we were extremely grateful for the room's air conditioning.
We had room service breakfast in bed on each morning of our stay. The food was lovely although a little unadventurous. The hot choices were very limited (English hotels have wide continental choices, so why not expect the same vice versa?) although the bread basket was good and the coffee was lovely. I believe you get a little more choice if you go downstairs for breakfast but not much.
We also dined in the hotel restaurant for one night. The waiters were friendly, English speaking and the service was good. The food was lovely although not a great deal of choice again, I had ostrich with sweet potato mash which was very tasty. I did appreciate that the menu was translated into several different languages.
The location is brilliant for travel, the Eurostar is only a five minute walk away and there is a free shuttle back and forth which is very useful. The neighbourhood leaves a lot to be desired though, boarded up shops and unsavoury characters line the streets. I wouldn't feel safe on my own at night and a taxi is a must. It's a little way out from any attractions (about 5/10 minutes from Grand Place in a taxi).
All in all, I would stay here again if in Brussels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Manos Hotel, ideally located next to the Thalys and Eurostar Terminal, is the first Design Boutique Luxury Hotel in Brussels. The Hotel, with its 60 Rooms and Junior Suites decorated in Black and White with natural black stone floors, metallic curtains, joyful photographs laid in aluminum, terraces with a panoramic view and gastronomic Restaurant Be Lella are a mixture of esthetics, luxury and a timeless design.Being a tourist or a businessman, it offers you a personalized welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your be Manos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Manos Hotel Anderlecht
- Be Manos Brussels, Belgium
- Be Manos Hotel Brussels