I stayed here with my sister for a week long trip because we wanted to explore Belgium. The hotel itself wasn't bad. The rooms were clean, the staff were fine and the breakfast was alright - not a huge amount of choice but decent. You got what you paid for basically, don't go expecting it'll be five star. For me though the issue was the surrounding area of the hotel. It was a very rough and rundown area of Brussels. It was only good in terms of being close to the gare du midi station (5/10 minute walk) which was convenient. The area around it though was horrible, unclean and I felt unsafe walking around. Its very male dominated meaning a lot of prolonged stares. As young people we would have liked to go out for a few drinks at night in the city but because of the area we didn't. It just felt unsafe and uncomfortable. I definitely wouldn't return here, I'd pay more for a hotel in a nicer area of Brussels. This place wasn't nice at all, I'd not recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six story, 19th century house 1 km from city center - 5 minute walk to Eurostar Station - 10 kms to Brussels National Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Floris Ustel Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floris Ustel Midi Hotel Anderlecht
- Ustel Hotel Brussels
- Floris Ustel Midi Brussels, Belgium