The hotel was basic and my wife spotted litter and dirty cups etc around the garden area and the lounge area.
When we checked into our room there were dirty towels on the bathroom floor from the previous occupants. There was a street fairground out side the hotel and our room overlooked this and the noise was very loud. The hotel staircases (carpets & wallpaper etc) needed refurbishment.
The hotel was situated in somewhat rundown area. We were warned that our car may not be safe parked in the street outside! The are was frequented by beggars and apparently homeless sleeping on the benches outside the hotel.
We had booked for 2 nights but we checked out and didn't stay and went to Bruges instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six story, 19th century house 1 km from city center - 5 minute walk to Eurostar Station - 10 kms to Brussels National Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Floris Ustel Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floris Ustel Midi Hotel Anderlecht
- Ustel Hotel Brussels
- Floris Ustel Midi Brussels, Belgium