I stayed at Pallas Pension in August 2013. We could only find 2 available nights.
- The location is excellent! Its very central, in the middle of the town:
There is a bakery and a supermarket right at the doorstep .
- The friendliness of Christie is amazing! She greeted us with the best smile and was very helpful with what to do around the island.
- The cleanliness of the room is unbelievable. The room is very white, the bed is white, and it was all spotless and smelt great.
- The bathroom was very comfortable and the shower is good too.
- Breakfast is the most amusing part! There is a coffee machine- And they leave the cheese and Turkey , juice, Jam, Butter all in the fridge. But they actually wait till 8:00am in the morning to quietly place the fresh bread on your door knob!
Definitely be back next time in Ellafonisos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small butique hotel at the port of Efafonisos island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Pallas Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.