We stayed a night here as part of a tour package with a group of high school students. The hotel is fairly new, the rooms are small but modern and clean. The included breakfast was very good -- even had scrambled eggs! There is a Metro stop about a 5 minute walk away. Malakoff appears to be a nice working-class suburb SW of Paris proper. There is a railyard in back of the hotel, but the windows were very well insulated for sound. All in all, a nice budget priced hotel if you don't need to stay inside Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B hotels: comfort, style and well equipped quality interiors are the characteristics that make B&B hotels so special! And you can get all this for an extraordinary price. Come and find out about 200 hotels in France and Germany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Paris Malakoff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Paris Malakoff
- b&b Paris Malakoff Hotel Malakoff
- Hotel Paris Malakoff