I recently stayed with my family at the Meriton apartments on Bondi.
I picked it for its location - right above the train and bus station and opposite is a taxi rank. We've previously lived in Sydney so we transport might be an issue but not here.
The apartment itself was extremely tidy and clean. I organised a 2 bedroom apartment with views to the city. If you can spare the cash try and get a city view - definitely worth it.
The rooms are spacious and the beds are so comfortable. I had two great night sleeps. If you sleep with the door open the road noise might keep light sleepers awake.
The service was good. Not overly friendly and not under friendly. Just perfect. The price was also an added bonus - approximately 40-50% less than apartments in the CBD that didn't get as positive write ups on Trip Advisor.
We are planning another trip to Sydney and are planning to book the meriton again.
Highly recommend for a family.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Bondi Junction Hotel Bondi
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Bondi Junction Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consisting of 182 fully self-contained furnished apartments in one, two and three bedroom configurations. Built above the Bondi Junction train station the location is not only convenient but appealing to all guests visiting Sydney. The adjacent Westfield Shopping Centre is one of the largest shopping complexes in Sydney with literally 100s of specialty boutiques and stores. Also within the complex is a variety of supermarkets and Event Cinemas (formally Greater Union) ensuring there is no need to travel far for convenience and entertainment. Whether you’re on business or leisure, Meriton Serviced Apartments Bondi Junction offers a stylish, comfortable and convenient ‘home away from home’. Oversized apartments offer fully equipped kitchen, separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron & ironing board. Within the property is resort style pool, spa, sauna and gym as well as tennis courts.This property is also a stone’s throw away from the world famous Bondi Beach… an energetic walk down Bondi Road or a 5-minutes bus trip. In fact, with the bus/train interchange right on our doorstep it’s only minutes to Sydney's CBD, Edgecliff, Double Bay, Kings Cross, Bronte and Coogee Beaches or to Watsons Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Meriton, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Bondi Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.