“Weekend at Bondi's Swiss Grand” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Swiss Grand Resort and Spa

and 1 more site!
You added Swiss Grand Resort and Spa to your Saves list
Swiss Grand Resort and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cnr Campbell Pde and Beach Rd, Bondi, New South Wales 2016, Australia   |
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Bondi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel through Scoopon and thought it looked fantastic! Don't be fooled. Although my experience was a while ago my friends told me about trip advisor and said I should share want went on. Day one so excited girl on the front desk great told us they had double booked the room so they were upgrading up to a king suite sounds told there was only one bed and that they would bring one up shortly good right? Wrong we waited and waited for the bed, went and explored the beach came back still no bed. Called at 7pm still no bed 8pm knock on the door spare trundle bed arrives. Second disaster breakfast the staff in the restuant had no time for you and treated you like a number no good mornings no how are u just "room number" then a "ok". Part of the Scoopon package was a bottle of wine on arrival never saw either and asked 4 or 5 times if we could have them and the whole week we were there nothing they day we leave to get on a plane I inform the staff we didn't recieve the wine so they hand it to me as we leave the resort. Outdated and musky smelling. Asked for an ashtray on the first day on second last night of our 7 night stay it turns up. Ordered room service food came up with no cutlery. One staff member out of the whole lot treated us like welcomed guests the others like we were not important. Wish I could have said better things but my stay was awful. Felt like I didn't matter. I have spoken to the hotel about this and action has verbally been assured which is why I put service so high. Fingers crossed they pick up their act and I hope that I just got the raw end on the deal will not stay at this hotel ever again!!

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Swiss Grand Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Swiss Grand Resort and Spa

Address: Cnr Campbell Pde and Beach Rd, Bondi, New South Wales 2016, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Greater Sydney > Bondi
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Bondi
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Swiss Grand Resort and Spa 4*
The Swiss-Grand Resort & Spa Bondi Beach, managed by Accor is a 4.5 star all suite property and the only conference hotel located on the world famous Bondi Beach. The hotel features 203 suites, many with balconies and some with ocean views. Hotel features also include an outdoor rooftop pool, Samsara Day Spa, Health Club including indoor lap pool, Internet access throughout and an outdoor rooftop with 180° views of the beach. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Swiss Grand Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Swiss-Grand Resort And Spa Bondi Beach
Swiss-Grand Resort & Spa Bondi Beach Hotel Bondi Beach
Swiss Grand Hotel Sydney
Swiss Grand Resort Sydney
Bondi Beach Hotel

If you own or manage Swiss Grand Resort and Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.