“Tacos tacos tacos” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fishmongers Bondi Beach

Fishmongers Bondi Beach
42 Hall St, Bondi, Waverley, New South Wales 2026, Australia (Formerly Mongers)
(02) 9365 2205
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 230 Restaurants in Bondi
Cuisines: Seafood
Bondi
“Tacos tacos tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Decided to try the tacos based on a friends recommendation. Three of us had the tacos whilst the other had the regular fish and chips. All of us loved the tacos, the leek with the salsa, cabbage, fish and I can't remember the mayonnaise was amazing. We all agreed it was the best fish tacos we've had. My other friend also enjoyed his fish and chips. Staff were friendly and the service was quick. I would highly recommend, especially the tacos.

• Visited August 2014

83% Recommend
Rose Bay, Australia
“AMAZING food AMAZING service!! Great takeout fish option for health nuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Best take away/eat in fish shop in bondi! I love that the fish here is cooked in a super healthy way and you have the option to get greens so that you don't have to worry about the dining experience interfering with your healthy eating regime if you are that way inclined! But healthy and clean doesn't mean the taste is compromised as the food is incredibly tasty- the octopus is also amazing and a must try! One of the best things though is that the staff are always friendly and helpful which makes the dining experience just that little bit better! I'd highly recommend it for anyone visiting bondi - or any locals like me- in need of a quick, tasty fish and chips option :)

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious fish, friendly staff, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! The food tastes delicious and it's always made fresh. I love that I can just pop in after work and catch up with my friends over an amazing meal made quickly or just take it home with me- the healthiest takeaway in Bondi indeed. The people that work there are funny and so nice! Addicted!!

• Visited July 2014
australia
“Good idea but better places”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Step above takeaway joint. Standard fish and salad dishes. Eat in better than takeout . They staff appear disinterested and the food lacked flavour and overlooked.

Visited March 2014
“Mongers has lost its Sole!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

This used to be my number one spot for fish and chips in Bondi. A combination of loss of value for money, and drop in quality has turned me away. Staff sometimes more interested in chatting to each other than manning the tills.