My family stayed there for 3 nights in Melbourne as part of our road trip in Australia. We rented a one bedroom apartment which could fit 5. There were 1 double bed and 1 single bed in the room. Then there were a large double in the living room. The room was fairly clean with a small kitchenette and a small bathroom with standing shower. There was an old AC in the living area but not in the room. There wasn't even a window in the room so we had to leave the bedroom door open at night. Overall the room was a bit small for 5 adults but good enough if u r traveling on a budget. On the plus side, they have free parking and was relatively close to supermarkets and restaurants (2-3 mins driving distance)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Apartments offering self contained one and two bedroom apartments catering for up to 6 people. All apartments containing kitchenettes with 4 burner stove top and cooking / eating utensils, microwave, fridge, dining area, TV, DVD, bathroom, iron and lock up safe. Our facilities are recently renovated, clean and smoke free. Free Wi-Fi access to all guests as well as free parking. We offer a safe, friendly environment for business people and holiday makers alike. We are located on the city fringe in the near the vibrant Sydney Road area. Easy access into the CBD with tram stops close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Parkville Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkville Place Apartments Melbourne
- Parkville Place Apartments Greater Melbourne/Brunswick, Australia