“excellent american fancy fast food” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lima, Peru
“excellent american fancy fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

very good service in Martínez, better than the one in Palermo, great Salmon, great Ojo de Bife....good limonada , average Price, I will go back.

Visited August 2014

Arizona
“Like being back in the U.S.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My partner thinks this is a fabulous restaurant but since I'm writing the review, my opinion shall prevail ) The place was packed about 1:30PM so lots of other people think it's great too. We shared the ribs---very tender with a nice sauce. There was a charge for the extra plate --they didn't split it, we had to. I feel that if all you are doing is giving me an extra plate you should not charge for it. If the restaurant is doing the work and our meal arrives split on two plates, they are entitled to charge---but that's just my opinion.
The Caesar salad was not made with romaine lettuce but rather a soft leaf lettuce and had too much dressing---so it was limp and heavy. .The French fries were nothing special.
I'd like to go back and try their steak---it looked good on the plates going by our table.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Maui
“Not this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is my fourth time, in four visits to BA . So I do want to add that my earlier visits were excellent. This visit was more mediocre and not to the high standards as my previous visits. So, I hope this was just a one time miscue. I had the ribs, which came out over cooked, and the temperature of the meal was warm.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Isidro, Argentina
“Expensive. Long wating list.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

As they don´t accept reserves, have to wait sometimes more than one hour to be served. Good service, good meals. Very expensive. Do not give the quality you deserved for the ammount you pay.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Des Moines, Iowa
“Pleasant surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went here with my friends and their kids who I was staying with in BA. Being from Iowa, in the USA, I certainly was intriged about the name and atmosphere. First, this palce is crazy busy! We went early, about 20:30, and had to wait 45 minutes for a table. However, the wait went quickly as we all went to the bar and had a drink and an appetizer. There was plenty of room in the bar to stand and we got a seat at the bar fairly quickly. The place just got progressively busier!! I was expecting the food to be standard fair considering the size of the place. I was pleasantly surprised as it was excellent! I had the salmon and it was the best salmon I had while I was in South America. Everyone enjoyed their meal and rated it with high marks. The atmosphere is fun and it is a great place to take a family. In fact, my host family's kids insisted on going there. I would go back as it was fun and the food/service was excellent!!! Kansas in Argentina who would of thought of that!

• Visited March 2014