“down with the fishes” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Educational Sites, Adventure
Redditch, United Kingdom
“down with the fishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Grat pepole to go diving with they looked afert me so well can't wate to go again 2 dives at Cortina bay wonderfull day and company

Visited March 2013

Lancashire
15 attraction reviews
“Professional and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time diving at the underwater Roman baths in Elcampello. I am a novice diver and they make you feel safe and secure at all times. Damon the instructor is a really friendly guy and nothing was too much trouble- he was helped by Kevin from Paris who kept us entertained all day and again was a great help in giving good tips from his dive experience. Lunch was provided and I was picked up in Alicante on route. Next time I'm in The area I will use them again because they are a friendly bunch and it was a great experience. - thanks Damon!

Visited May 2013
Alicante, Spain
“day diving just outside cartagena”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

a good introduction to aqua diving all staff very helpful and looked after all the time when in the water

Visited August 2012
Lymm, United Kingdom
“First-rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

It had been a while since my last dive and I was not entirely confident that getting back in the water would be like riding a bike. The owner of Dive Acadamy 'took me under his wing' and made sure to book me on a dive that wasn't too challenging. During the dive I had a bouyancy issue and was given extra attention so that I could complete the dive. I appreciated the first-rate, friendly service and I'll never forget seeing the Comorant at 15 meters - wow! Many thanks Dive Academy - I am looking forward to next time.

Visited September 2012
Hong Kong
“Fantastic Dive Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife daughter and myself had the most fantastic day with the Santa Pola Dive Academy.The instructors were professional and made us feel safe and sound on our first dive experience. It was the best day out on our holiday in Spain by far and we can't wait to meet up with the Dive Academy guys again.From being picked up in the morning to being dropped off afterwards it was very well organized and expertly planned. Really guys, thank you, and look forward to our next day out.

Visited August 2012