It was the small luxery hotel in this area with excelant service. It has nice privet beach land with 270 degree water frontage view. It has luxery rooms with air condition , hot water, wi fi internet , mini bar , satalite television, free lauandry facility, ect.........
Location: Sri Lanka > Southern Province > Matara
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #44 of 65 B&Bs / Inns in Matara
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Edge Resort OverviewA two story modern Villa located in Polhena, Matara. From the backyard of the Villa it is a mere 50 meters walk to the famous Polhena Beach. If you take the main road in front of the Villa it is just approximately 100 meters walk to the Beach. This is not a Chick Retreat or a Designer Villa decorated with fine arts and expensive decoration but a descent place for a holiday close to the beach which is safe for swimming that gives you great value for money.AccommodationThere are four rooms in total with 2 non air conditioned rooms in the ground floor and two air conditioned rooms in the top floor. Hot water is available in all four rooms. Wi-Fi Internet facility is available in the entire Villa. A Mini Fridge and a TV is available in AC rooms.MealsProvisions can be supplied by the guests and our in house cook will do the cooking for you or else you can simply order your meals from the Bungalow's in-house restaurant. Guests can also walk 100 meters to our Beach front Restaurant owned by the same management and have your meals there or simply tell the staff to deliver it to the Villa. As the guests in the Villa, you can always chill out at our seaside restaurant. Room rates - $25 upwardsExcursionsThe Reef Edge offers a wide range of activities to indulge in:Whale watchingSwimming, snorkeling, fishing and SCUBA diving in Polhena reefExploring the regional sites of cultural interest like the Veherahena Buddhist TempleA short trip to the old Dutch fort in Galle. This is a UNESCO world heritage property and a 45 minute drive away from the PalaceBoat trips can be organized to visit Galgodiyana small Island in the Nilwala River to see the crocodiles.Bird watching at “Kirala Kele” is an interesting outing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Reef Edge Bungalow-Polhena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Edge Bungalow-Polhena Hotel Matara
- Reef Edge Bungalow-Polhena Sri Lanka/Matara