“One of my favourites” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Holetown
Barbados
“One of my favourites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

One of my favourite restaurants in Barbados. Great location and ambiance. Good food and service. Can't find anything to complain about.

Visited June 2014

Chalford
“Amazing Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Fantastic shoreside setting, wonderful food and very attentive staff

Visited for Wedding Anniversary and were treated to a very special meal

Very extensive menu with generous helpings.

Thoroughly recommend if you are in area - one of the best restaurants I have eaten in anywhere in the world. Certainly Michelin quality food and service.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Great location and wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had a meal on the edge of the restaurant. The ocean was no more than 3 meters away and we were waited on hand, foot and finger.

The wine menu was extensive and the scallops were very good as well. Will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
UK
“Fantastic for a special occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

At the end of our first week in Holetown, it was our wedding anniversary and we ate at the Tides. Boy, what an experience. It was not cheap but worth every penny. The food and the service could not be faulted. Every course was outstanding. I had the fishcake starter and then the pan fried duck- superb. My wife had the jerk pork wrapped in bacon. We both had the Orio and Mars bar cheesecake- heavenly! As it was our anniversary the restaurant had put a balloon at our table and brought an extra dessert with a firework in it! Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Truly fantastic, Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My fiancée and I booked Tides to celebrate my birthday. We arrived half hour early to have some drinks before the meal. The moment our taxi pulled up, we were greeted by two of the staff who were really friendly and welcoming. We were guided into the bar which was nice and the staff were very attentive. When our table was ready, we were taken through into the restaurant which had a great atmosphere and we were seated right by the seafront. As we mentioned it was my birthday when we booked, our table was decorated with a balloon which was a nice touch. The service was absolutely excellent, so friendly and so attentive but not over the top. The food was incredible (one of the best meals we've ever had) and when it was time for dessert the staff gathered around our table and sang 'Happy Birthday' which was great. Although it was a little pricey... It wasn't excessive. The food, the service, the atmosphere and experience was totally worth it. As we were leaving the owner of the restaurant was at the door to say thank-you and goodbye, whether he does this regularly or not I don't know, but regardless it was a nice touch and made the evening even more special. I will absolutely be visiting this restaurant again... Truly amazing.

• 5 of 5 stars Food