“Love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A Charismatic Cafe Bar in the centre of Chattel Village Hoeltown. Open for Breakfast , Lunch 7 days a week and Authentic Spanish Tapas on Tuesday and Thursday, with live music. Great ambience , food and wine. We have again achieved Tripadvisor certificate of excellence for last three years
Chantilly, Virginia
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've been here on two different trips to Barbados, and I love it. I brought a few friends this time and a few locals, everyone loved it. It's a bit hidden in the back of the chattels, but it's a great little gem. I come here for the tapas dinner. We were able to make a reservation so it was no problem getting in. The food and drinks are always good. And the live music is always a favorite. If you're in Barbados, it's definitely worth a visit.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best food in Barbados”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to the Tapas evening twice during our stay, the food is simply amazing! The staff and owners are wonderful, very friendly and welcoming.

We also had lunch here twice, and I'm not joking when I say I had the best burger I've ever had in my life at Cafe Carizma.

I will certainly be visiting again on my return in future years and my advice to anyone visiting Barbados is 'GO EAT AT CAFE BAR CARIZMA'

Bramdean, null, United Kingdom
“Wonderful find....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Ate here twice during our two weeks - wonderful, healthy, quality food. Staff very friendly and you instantly feel at home in the very friendly atmosphere. .

London, United Kingdom
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We came on the Thursday for Tapas and had a great time. Couldnt decide on what tapas so ordered 1 of each, and was not disappointed. Band was really good, and service couldn't be better especially Darren who was welcoming, and a great converstionist :)

Highly recommended!

“Great Secluded Cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews so I decided to try it out and I love it. It's Sunday so no one is around and I get the whole place to myself. Staff is friendly and cool. Real great find! And the prices are amazing compared to other cafes in Barbados. Will definitely be coming back every Sunday from now on. My move here is looking up :)