St James beaches 2 mins, Sunset Crest nr Holetown

The beach, just across the road, 2 minutes
Our pool, just across the road
Sunset at the pool - amazing
Living room, sets of french doors lead to veranda and 'al fresco' dining room
Holetown
Rental Home –
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Bruce_McG
Vancouver, Canada
“Exactly as advertised....beautiful private villa across the street from the ocean...excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Simply lively private villa, all the comforts of home. AC in each bedroom so us northerner's can sleep. Lucille comes every few days to clean up. Close to shops, groceries, restaurants. Private club is a nice touch if you want to lay out without the sun. Will definitely stay here again when in Barbados.

5 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Location
5 of 5 stars Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 30, 2013
Hello there,
If you don't mind, I'd like to add to this by pasting on the unexpected and unsolicited comments you wrote to me privately .....

"Hello,
Just wanted to send a quick note. My family & I stayed at your place with *** ******** last week.
It was just lovely. All the comforts of home, close to everything. And being across the street from the beach and the club's pool made it perfect.
Thank you so much, we would recommend the place without reservation."

I was particularly delighted to receive this AND the review from you - all the more because we'd had no previous communication as my work was all through your lead party *** as above.

A response like yours really gives my husband an I a boost and makes us feel that all our efforts to keep up the standards at Mangoes are worth while.

Thanks so much - we'd love to welcome you back in the future.
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
5 of 5 stars Service
Jun 7, 2013
Hi there,
Thanks for this compact and very positive review.
We do get a lot of repeat guests and we find we have a new problem ..... we're beginning to question when we'll be able to stay at Mangoes ourselves - the calendar is filling for 2014 already!

That aside, we'd be happy to have you two amongst our regulars, so hurry back!

Cheerio, Cath and Ian
SmittyB
Lancashire,England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
May 5, 2013
Hi there,
I must thank you for this lovely review.
Many thanks for my personal compliment - I do try to help guests with queries before their holiday and it's nice to hear that it makes people feel comfortable and at home right away.
Thanks too for your kind words about our staff; they are truly a Godsend.
The garden was probably what made me fall in love with Mangoes when I first saw it, some 10 years ago. It has taken a long time to nurture and coax it into shape and we still have further to go.
I enjoy gardening myself and do a bit of snipping, tying up and planting when I can (I'm not much good at digging unfortunately! Need bigger muscles!)
I hope you will be able to return to Mangoes, we and the staff would all love to have you back.
kawarthapete
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Apr 8, 2013
Thanks so much. I'm so happy to hear when people love Mangoes because I love it so much myself! For me it is the most relaxing place in the world.
I'm very glad you'll be returning, I enjoyed our regular communications by email and you will be most welcome.
I hope the weather at home is bearable for you after your balmy 3 months in Barbados.

tracy_nigel
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 2, 2012
Hi Tracy and Nigel,

Hi again - writing a post script now (April 2013) just to let you know that we DO now have Wifi and I'm glad to say that it works a dream! We've had no problems with it at all.

Thanks - very nice review.
Glad you liked Mangoes so much and had a great time and we look forward to having you back very soon!
Private Wifi is a bullet we haven't bitten yet. We fight a little shy of it as the last "technical installation" we had was the multi-choice TV which, due to Barbados' propensity for a bit of "manyana, manyana", took almost a year of complications to sort out. Difficult when we are 4,000 miles away in England most of the year. Wifi will happen.
At the same time, Barbados' wonderful laid-back approach to life makes it such a great place to relax totally on holiday - and it sounds and looks, from the photos, as if that's exactly what you did!
Well, that's what it's all about, isn't it?
Trinidad and Tobago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful
Jul 30, 2012
Hi Allyson,
Well, Mangoes is booking very well ahead into 2013, but somehow, I'm sure we'll find a space for you!
So glad you enjoyed it all - you love it for all the same reasons as we do.
Thanks for this very positive and detailed review, we look forward to hearing from you ..... as soon as you like!
Warfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 27, 2012
Goodness me! Here we are in 2014 and I have only just realised that I did not reply to your review almost two full years ago! Don't know how you "slipped though my net" as I always like to throw a little something into the pot and reassure guests that they are welcome back.

So, firstly, you would indeed be welcome to come back, please contact us at any time!

And, secondly, thanks for your comments. they reiterate exactly what everybody says about Mangoes; it's perfectly placed to access everything you could want whilst on holiday.

Can't wait for our own next visit!
Thanks again, Cath
$179
Night
Week
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 2 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing