Just back from 10 days spent at Discovery Bay Hotel and had such a fantastic time that I really and truly was sad to leave.
Every member of the staff is so helpful, polite and really go out of their way to ensure you're happy and satisfied. The atmosphere is very "cool", bajan style which was just what I was after....
EVERYONEin their department was a pleasure to meet and talk to: Alycia, Shelley and Shereene at reception, David, Stanley, Dionne and everyone in the dining room, the kitchen staff who suffer very high temperatures in order to provide us with burgers and so on, Damian, Jeremy, Allison at the bar, Malcolm this amazing guy who does heavy carrying to and fro cheerfully, Christopher in the garden, Norma and the rest of the cleaning staff, the maintenance guys who always seem to be around and on call. A big thank you from myself, my daughters Jemma and Ella and my nephew Quentin. We'll be back ASAP!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique hotel situated on St James Beach, the Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West coast, days at this resort are centred around the beach and the pool, the upscale Limegrove shopping mall and nightlife on Holetown's first street a short walk away. The resort is all-inclusive and family friendly, popular with couples also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Bay By Rex Hotel Saint James
- Discovery Bay Barbados
- Discovery Bay Hotel Barbados
- Discovery Bay By Rex Resorts Barbados/Holetown