“Close to Orly Airport. Affordable.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sejours & Affaires Paris-Vitry

You added Sejours & Affaires Paris-Vitry to your Saves list
Sejours & Affaires Paris-Vitry
2.0 of 5 Condominium   |   108 Boulevard De Stalingrad, 94400 Vitry-sur-Seine, France   |
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Close to Orly Airport. Affordable.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

We were here for a night stop before next morning flight from Orly airport. The experience driving in Paris was OK. We arrived late afternoon and got plenty of time to go downtown and see Christmas windows at Lafayete stores. Four hours of walking and amusement. We parked the car at Louvre's parking and it was good. The way from and to the hotel was done slowly but fluid. We were content to do so. I recomend this hotel for those short but need confort and an average morning coffee.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Greek first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014

Cheap, nice area, great room and close enough to the metro station.
It was perfect for what me and my girlfriend needed..(both aged early 20's).. The metro station was around a 10-15 minute walk up one straight road, fairly simple to find.
The area around the hotel was tourist friendly, had many restaurants and supermarkets, but the only problem is they all closed quite early (around 9pm) so make sure you fill your fridge with food/drink before you get home from a day in Paris, because you may struggle to find a shop.
The room itself was great. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen area had everything you needed to cook yourself up a lovely meal.
The bathroom was nice and the shower was great!
I requested a smoking room, and it came with a huge balcony area outside the room which was so handy! Also, the Wi-Fi in the room worked great!
Overall, a fantastic hotel. I would certainly stay here again, especially for the price!

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Naples, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

It.s the third time I staid here and the feeling was generally the same. Yes, they can do more, I came to the impression that hey are understaffed and this is why they forgot to leave shower towels or took all the soaps when cleaning and left me instead a bottle with disinfectant :) But all was swiftly solved so no hard feeling. The light bulbs remain a sore spot: never enough, always one or two are burned or missing :))The room was even better than last time, especially because I traveled alone this time and I had the extendable sofa, which was unbelievably comfortable. The only drawback remains the distance to town, but metro is still there and easy to use...If anyone will show me the same (clean room, small kitchen with everything you need, good bathroom with towel heater...etc) at the same price (under 60 euros) but in the city center, I`ll go for it. But for now they remain my pied-a-terre for Paris.

Room Tip: Do not choose rooms facing Comforama, they are noisier then the others.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Rooms need maintenance many things are broken and dirty. They clean the room once a week only.
Close to Carrefour supermarket, free parking area but not really safe. The area full of poor people which is not safe to walk at night with kids. 30 mins away from champs elysee and 40 mins from disneyland.

Stayed December 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My comments mirror Nelly F, Roro-de-Bab and others that have had less than memorable experiences at this property, I repeat PROPERTY, not hotel. Originally I booked this residence property for 4 nights based upon the visual images provided and the advertisement which read "includes a sitting area". Upon entering my room, the only thing I could imagine as the sitting area was a small table without chairs. The website advertised and showed photos of a 2 seat sofa, 4 different photos actually, but in the room, no sofa. I was confused. I returned to the front desk and spoke with a woman about the matter and was told "...there is only one room with a sofa" and that room actually was a sofa bed that doubled as a bed/sofa for the room. I was in shock.
This was the beginning of many sorrows. I returned to the room and accepted this matter and went to turn on the lights. No power. No, really, no power! Nothing that required electricity worked and thank heaven the phone needed no electricity. There was a power box in the room and we fooled with that a bit, but to no avail. We called the desk staff and asked them to come and help us. "Come and help us!" I was bombarded with a series of questions of which I will include here: 1) Did you try tripping the breaker? 2) Did you try putting the key card into the slot. Seriously? We actually tried tripping the breaker to see if the power worked but why on earth would you even ask this of a customer? Also, there was no key card slot! As you are likely aware, some hotels have a slot for the key inside the room which triggers power in the room and designed to save energy. There was no slot.

The long and short of it was service was in the negative. The story continues...
When we were finally moved to a more suitable room, I concluded that there was no way that I could stay at this property (NO room cleaning service unless 12-15 euros --per day-- is paid). I contacted booking.com of whom mediated for me my desire to leave the property early, basically from 4 nights to 1. The receptionist, a woman, argued and argued with me (politely though) about my decision to change the reservation from 4 nights to one night and that I would need to pay for a second night even though I had no interest in staying there for OBVIOUS reasons. When I contacted booking.com, they called the hotel and changed my reservation and attempted to ask the hotel if they would, given the circumstances, change the booking. The hotel WOULD NOT do it! Stubborn, mean-spirited and completely missing the forest for the trees. Even in the end, she admitted there was no sitting area.

So, if you have managed to read this far, I recommend you stay far from this hotel. If you are on holiday, find a property closer in or near Gare di L'est with easier access.
In the end, my credit card was charged for the additional day by this property AND I disputed the charge because, well I didn't stay there a second day and I was not a "no show" and experienced so much trouble.
Writing this was painful, so I hope to save you some pain.

Room Tip: Come here if you want poor service, attitude, and to pay for more than you want. Also if you need a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Algiers, Algeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

It seems to be a recent hotel with clean and large rooms. Friendly reception with a very helpful guy at the morning (Giuseppe). The location is a little bit far from the center but you can take the metro with a 20 mn walk (hill) to Paul Vaillant Couturier metro station. I will recommand this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Sejours & Affaires Paris-Vitry? Share your experiences!