First, lets start with Fred and Mand, the owners. They are extraordinarily nice people. When we checked in they started us off with drinks and tips for things to do and how to get around Paris. The night my friend and I checked out we ran into a little emergency and they helped us out a great deal. They were like friends who really care about their guests.
But you don't stay at the place for the people, right? The place is very cozy. We had a very clean double and it served us well. Our room had a de-humidifier, minifridge, TV, DVD player, and the room came with DVD's. We couldn't ask for more. However, the small downside is, it's a 10 minute train ride to the city. But after a the great breakfast Maison provides (yogurt,croissants, coffee tea, muffin bread, juice, and more) the trip seems like nothing.
The stay was well worth it, and I even recommend friends to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When your away from home and looking for quality accommodation in Paris, at an affordable rate, then look no further than us. Maison Bacana is a clean and friendly place to stay, visited by overseas and local guests all year around. With all facilities that can be found in your own home, Maison Bacana offers you everything you need when your on your travels. With public transport available at the front door and the city centre only few minutes away this makes Maison Bacana a very convenient and comfortable place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your La Maison Bacana Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Bacana b&b
- La Maison Bacana Hotel Vitry-Sur-Seine
- La Maison Bacana Bed And Breakfast France/Vitry-Sur-Seine