“The only Magical thing about Madi is that she does not show up” 1 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Gorham, Maine
4 attraction reviews
“The only Magical thing about Madi is that she does not show up”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I booked my tour early. I got an e-mail from her niece to confirm.I read many wonderful reviews so I chose this tour for our first day. When Madi did not show up as scheduled I called and the phone did not connect. It was a BIG disappointment :(

4 attraction reviews
“What a Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Thanks Madi for the personal tour off the beaten track. We walked the sand dunes and picked shells, crawled into a cave, walked through an old gold mill and went swimming in the natural pool. We enjoyed listening to your perspective of life on the island. Thanks for sharing

Saskatchewan, Canada
“Madi's tour is the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We are currently in Aruba and were looking for the best way to experience the natural pool, as well as see some things that a typical tourist might not get to see. We considered renting a jeep and heading out on our own. As this is our first visit, we weren't sure where we would even go. We also considered the commercial tour operators (jeeps or ATVs), but weren't too keen on the larger groups or "cookie-cutter" tours.

The answer for us was Madi Magical Tours. What an excellent choice. She created a customized tour just for the four of us. She picked us up early in the morning and was very informative and entertaining the entire time she drove. Obviously a truly local touch to any tour. It was interesting to note that the passengers in many of the jeeps/ATVs we met along the way were not even smiling. We all had a blast, truly enjoying every bit of our tour.

I could go on and on. To sum it up in one word, "dushi"! (I hope that would be correct).

If you are interested, you can reach Madi at (297) 7461397 or (297) 7405959 or email: info@madimagicaltours.com She also has a website: madimagicaltours.com

Hope you enjoy your time her as much as we did!

Seymour, Tennessee, United States
“Aruba Adventures the Magical Way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We booked a sunrise trip to the natural pool with Madi...it was AMAZING,Madi was AMAZING.The Natural Pool is a must see and on this trip it was only Madi,my husband,and myself.No CROWDS.We LOVED it.Aftre the Natural Pool we did a private Island tour it was WONDERFUL.We went North,South,East and West.Madi shares her knowledge and Love for her country with you.This was our second tour with her and if we are LUCKY enough to go again we WILL be booking another tour with Madi.Trust me it will be the highlight of your Aruban vacation.

Visited July 2013
Ellington, Connecticut, United States
“The Best Guide On Aruba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Our jeep tour with Madi was the highlight of our vacation! Madi has a true love for Aruba and a passion for "her Island". She was prompt to meet us at the start of our day and things only got better! Every native on the island knew her and waved enthusiastically when we passed, many yelling to us that we were driving with the best guide on the island. Her vehicle is by no means "posh" but makes up for it in character. My husband is a "jeep freak" like Madi, so he was thrilled. I dont think either of them have a clue as to the real age of her jeep. It's missing some suspension, but it can go anywhere!! Madi was a wonderful driver and took us to places only she knows of!! For anyone looking to see Aruba off the beaten path, Madi is the only option. We will be back Madi!!!

Visited January 2014