I went to Roatan in mid july and had a fantastic time! My wife and I planned on renting a house for a week but after finding a great deal on VRBO.COM we decided to stay at Infinity Bay, and we were not disappointed! The rooms were very nice, plenty of room for the twp of us. The balcony was great for breakfast and lunch, not a great view of the ocean, but a nice breeze with a good view of the pool. Westbay beach was absolutely incredible! The clearest water I have ever seen. The snorkeling was top notch. I didn't see any turtles, unfortunately, but everyone else was seeing them. About a 75 yard swim straight out from the resort you are swimming between 20ft cliffs of the reef!
The service was good...not as fast as here in the states, but for some reason purple expect them to be....sit down, relax, enjoy the scenery, make some knew friends... That's the point of a vacation, to slow down! Francisco and Carlos were excellent!
West End was fun. We went over there three times to shop, eat, and we rented a scooter, which was alot of fun.
We are definitely going back and looking forward to seeing the friends we made. Don't be fooled by the 315$ p/n that TA has on here... You can find alot cheaper prices on VRBO and other sites like that, and the IB website even had a 50% sale at one point this summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras