Where should I begin? The resort is breathtaking, the view from our room, the view from the pool, the beach... it is all more than we expected. We had heard amazing stories about Roatan, but none matched what we experienced. The grounds were beautiful, the condos had modern amenities and the service was the best. While all of the wait staff was attentive, we loved Tony.
Whether you just want to sit by the pool or beach or go on an excursion every day...Roatan is for you. I'll be the first to admit that I was nervous about snorkeling. I don't know what I was worried about. You just walk out your door to the beach and right there is a beautiful reef all for you! The water is so calm there. So whether you're an experienced diver or a novice snorkeler like myself, you'll find that seeing the beautiful creatures of the ocean is quite easy.
While the spa is not completed, you should definitely get a massage from Edgar. Reception can set up an appointment for you in either your room or Edgar's office, and the price is fabulous! I had the chiro-massage and felt like a new person.
Transportation was also a breeze. All you had to do was ask the guys at the bar for a water taxi or go to the reception for a shuttle or taxi. We had a large group of varying personalities, and all agree that this was one of our best vacations ever!
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.