My fiancee and I just returned from Roatan and had a wonderful time. We stayed in a beachfront room on the second floor (1003). I would ask for that room number specifically when booking if you are looking for a 1 bedroom as the third floor rooms are only 3 bedrooms and the first floor's view is obstructed by palm trees. The rooms have full kitchens, two bathrooms, a large bedroom, living room, wrap around balcony, and two LCD tvs.
The resort has a large and friendly staff who are happy to help in any way. The infinity pool is large and very nice and looks just like it does on the website. The food at the restaurant is good - some of the best we had on the island. You may want to consider booking an all-inclusive trip for that reason. There is still construction going on, but it was not too distracting because we had a beachfront room. (The construction should be finished in the next 6-9 months). The water is wonderful, and there is plenty of coral and sea life in the reef feet from the hotel beach. We saw a sea turtle and very large fish on a swim right from the hotel. The beach chairs are very nice and free as are sea kayaks, snorkeling gear, and all the beach towels you can use. The resort also has its own boat which you can rent for half or all day snorkeling and/or fishing trips. Roatan is a great place that we hope to return to. We felt completely safe there the whole time. Be sure to try the Monkey LaLa which is a frozen drink specialty of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras