We are repeat guests at Infinity Bay. Our stay was from 3/22/-29. We just returned last night. We rented from the same owner who is a pleasure to work with. The only reason I rated it excellent is because of the staff. Elda, Swiss, and Ziggy made us laugh!!! BTW Rick, Elda needs to be back behind the bar, she is always smiling unlike the other girl who is back there now. The major turn offs this time were the front desk asking for my passport number? I am very uncomfortable doing this. Who is to say this info will remain safe? Who is to say a fake will not be made? Really UNACCEPTABLE. The US embassy will advise you against giving out that information unless it is an immigration officer asking. Second turnoff was the wristbands that were " required" to be worn even if you rented from an owner. This was not the case last year. Another issue ( no fault of the resort) is parents not watching their kids. It was almost IMPOSSIBLE to relax by the pool. I finally lost it one day and went after a parent. I love this resort, not sure if we will return :( We also had some questionable bar tabs. I only signed for one lunch, but had several bar charges that totaled more than $100.00. How does this happen if you do not sign? I actually watched a girl give the bartender's THREE different room numbers? Rick, you need to get a handle on this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras