The wife and I stayed in a 1 bedroom unit. The unit definitely had high-end interiors and was very tastefully decorated. No complaints, everything worked fine- from the kitchen applicances to the hot water to the high speed Internet (the Internet was trully high speed, which is something unusal at resorts in Latin America). I liked the firm bed, which did wonders for my back.
Everything at the resort was within walking distance (lobby, breakfast area, pool, bar, beach).
The grounds are all very well maintained and clean. They had a very pleasant band playing Sunday afternoon. I wonder why they don't do that more often?
Service is good. The girls at the front desk are very friendly and accomodating. The staff at the bar and pool area provided prompt and friendly service. We enjoyed the breakfast area- it has almost everything you need, even a cooking station. The servers there really hussle to make it happen.
My wife called the front desk several times for wake up calls, towels, room cleaning, etc. The only request that we had issues with was the floor - it was noticeably dusty/sandy when we got there, and it tooks several tries to get them to mop it.
Roatan is, in my opinion, one of the better locations in the Caribbean. West Bay beach is beautfiul, and the island has been developed just enough that you will find your typical touristy activities. Or, if your prefer, you can venture to the east half of the island to see what the real island is like.
I am not sure you get your money's worth when staying here, as their rates (and Roatan in general) do not compete well with other parts of the Caribeean, especially the all-inclusives in Dominican Republic and Riviera Maya. And it gets worse when you throw in the high cost of flying into Roatan. But, it is a nice change of pace from those other worn-out locations....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras