This was my fourth visit to Roatan and chose to try this resort based on Tripadvisor reviews. We were upgraded to a 2-bdrm condo which was lovely but there was only luke-warm water (maintenance tried turning up the dial on the water heater but hardly made a difference) and minimal water pressure so bathing was a chore rather than a pleasure (the weather was also quite cold the first few days so I really wanted a hot shower :(
The beds were horrible. My partner and I were sinking into each other and we only way 116lbs and 140lbs I would not recommenrespectively. She ended up sleeping on the couch the last few nights (which wasn't much better).
The dining area was set way back from the beach but did have a nice patio outside. The food was only ok and quite repetitive and limited choices. We ended up eating mostly at the beach bar for lunch and the restaurants along the beach which were quite good. There are many more choices than there was 3 years ago.
The pool area is lovely and somewhat tropical and the beach area is quite nice but busier than the other end of the beach which has less rocks and weeds (which weren't bad) washing up.
The bar had good service and there is nothing like having a cold beer in the bottle. Why can't all All-Inclusives do this!
The grounds were quite open with what seemed like minimal foliage but it may just be because the buildings are so tall.This was a big turnoff for me. Could have been in Miami or Nassau.
I would only return to this property if they resolved there water issues and got new comfortable matresses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras