I will try to list this as pros and cons. Every person has specific likes and dislikes and I like it when I am just given the facts.
Very beautiful grounds, beautiful pool. The condo is modern with good appliances. Located close to everything. They have the best scuba operation on the island.
Our first night we were kept up by a live band playing until 11pm. For a family resort ,a questionable idea. Then we were woken several more times by a screaming woman. The 2nd night we were woken at 3am and 345 am by loud arguing and talking. I called every time this happened and it only helped a little. I asked for the front desk manager to call me after the first night and the general manager the 2nd night. I was told the general manager was at lunch and couldn't be found, he never called me back. I guess lunch was more important than clients. The front desk tried to convince me this noise was from the beach and they had no control over it. Both times, I looked out and the people were in the resort, by the pool.
The ocean front view that we paid for was actually a palm tree view. I have pictures, the only thing you could see from our balcony was the palm trees, you can't see the ocean at all. THIS IS AN OCEAN FRONT CONDO, WITH A VIEW OF PALM TREES!!!
We were not told that our condo would be so loud or next to party central, nor were we told we wouldn't be able to see the ocean from our "ocean front" room.
Service was inconsistent-at times it was great, other times I would call for something and they would never get back to me.
I tried one more time to contact the management but to no avail. They seem to try to placate you and hope the problem goes away.
With all of this, I would still go back. However, I would strongly check out where the room is and what the view is. They seem to not really care about guest happiness. I think this is because they are currently the best option on Roatan and always full, so they don't have to worry if the guests are happy or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras