My husband, 12 year old son and I stayed at Infinity Bay June 7 - June 14. It is a beautiful and clean resort. My family and I chose to include the meal plan and I am so glad we did. Although at times it did get a bit confusing as to what we were able to order from the menu. Several times they took our menu away and gave us a "special" one, which was a lot smaller. Denise at the front desk told myself and another family we were traveling with that we could order anything we wanted from the regular menu and that she told the manager down at La Palapa bar, but it seems that no one is on the same page there. But regardless of all the confusion in the end it was worth it to us to include the meal plan. I would like to say a special thank you to Jorge and Lamar. Jorge is the BEST water I have ever had, he hustles and will bend over back words for your needs, he is an awesome person. Lamar was the security guard on the beach, I felt very safe with him around and I had no doubt that our belongings were not going to be missing with him guarding our stuff. He takes his job very seriously! The pool at Infinity Bay is beautiful and clean, but a bit warm. The night life at Infinity Bay is kind of bland. I think they should have more entertainment, at least play some music. I did get eaten up by sand fleas and mosquitos, but my son and husband did not. Snorkeling is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Paddle boarding was fun, especially with Anita. We are definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras