This is a beautiful property, the villas are incredible, spacious, clean. The beds are extremely comfortable. The manager Rick and his staff are friendly and attempt to take care of your needs. The bar staff could be more helpful and willing to provide you with some service. There is only one bar on the beach and because of the inconsistent service there is can definitely make you feel uncomfortable.
All in all if you are coming to rent a villa you have chosen an incredible property.
However if you have come for all inclusive and have paid for this option you will be sadly disappointed especially if you have other all inclusive vacations to compare this one too.......
The food is delicious but very limited - two large tables of food, between meals is a joke, the "sunwing snack table" with some fruit, punch and chicken wings in a hot tray. Sunwing also has false advertising with stating there are 3 dining options, one buffet, one grill and one a la carte, there is one small buffet, and a beach hut type of setting for the a la carte and getting drinks. The drink menu is much more limited there they present noting that they dont have the mix for certain drinks....
There are no kid friendly type of snacks throughout the day and yes there were kids here on the march break. Really this is an adult property as far as I can assess.
Activities basically are non existent except for excursions that you pay extra for. We have been here for 4 days and I have seen one pool aerobics class and that is it. There are no games to play, ping pong table was spotted in a corridor but the activity desk noted, there is no net and paddles. Basically no indoor or rainy day activities or nice day activities. If it rains you are in really big trouble.
I would recommend the destination is you want a beautiful villa and maybe buy in for a partial meal plan but there should not be any expectations beyond that because that is all you are receiving for your money.
Sunwing is misrepresenting this property and charging premium prices for all inclusive, really not cool at all. If you want to build tourism to this island, be honest, clear on what you are offering and charge lower prices until this property catches up as an all inclusive. Or sell it as villas with an optional meal plan. Sunwing is taking advantage of people and really cheating you or your hard earned vacation savings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras