We have travelled to at least 20 different all inclusives in the past 15 years in the Caribbean: Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Mexico. This in fact is the first time that we have ever written a review. This is NOT an all-inclusive resort. The good points: the pool area is beautiful! The grounds are well maintained; the snorkeling is excellent,very accessible from the beach in front of the resort. The beach in fact is beautiful! The resort rooms are very large because the resort was originally built as a condominium. The bad points: the food is at best marginal. There is very little selection. At the international buffet, the staff had to be constantly reminded that the food as well as the dishes needed to be replenished. The service was not up to standard. You had to struggle to get an additional cup of coffee or another glass of wine with your meal. With regard to the pool, you had to get up at 7:00 a.m. in order to secure a chair. Buying some additional chairs would be an easy solution. As well, there needs to be additional umbrellas around the pool. Although the beach is beautiful, the shade is extremely limited. The majority of shade is under one large tree on the beach. Unfortunately the tree is ridden with worms, eating away at the leaves which at times fall on you as you're sunbathing. The addition of a few umbrellas would be beneficial!The adjacent property had similar trees and were sprayed at least 3 times during the course of the week. We did not see any such spraying at this resort. The a la carte restaurant on the beach is limited if you were on the all inclusive plan. Many items were extra and were very poor! Make sure you bring your bug repellant as you will need it! In summary, if you are looking for an all inclusive upscale resort, this is not the resort for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras