Just came back form Infinity Bay on Feb 12th and had an awesome time! Beautiful weather, luxurious lodging (we were in a one-bedroom condo). The feel of the resort in itself is very laid-back, where time just stops. The spa is not finished yet however, the resort offers free transportation to a nearby spa (which I haven't tried myself as the weather was too good!) and you can also get a massage in your condo. The food at the buffet has nothing to do with the big resorts you have probably experienced: less variety but better quality. I can't say the same for the Palapa Beach restaurant: very bad service and poor quality. We even exchanged our reservation for a lunch one as it was so noisy (the bar is right next to the tables and it was Karaoke night at 7!) So, the action is pretty much centered around the same spot so you can definitely forget about your romantic dinner plans.
We wanted extreme relaxation, peace and quiet and we were able to get it at that resort. I would recommend it for families but not for party people as the nightlife is pretty much non-existent. There are also a few bars and restaurants on the beach which was good and when you walk at night, the stars will amaze you!
As for the activities, there are numerous ones and we liked the ones we've picked: snorkeling with dolphins and zip-lining was great!
All in all, a very different location and fell on this beautiful island. People are super nice and also, almost each and every one of them speaks English on the island, as this used to be a British colony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras