“A true 5 star gem in the Caribbean!” 5 of 5 stars

Announcement
Love @ Infinity Bay
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in West Bay
Orlando, Florida
“A true 5 star gem in the Caribbean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have stayed at this property on several occasions and cannot say enough good things about it. First of all, the property is absolutely gorgeous. Fantastic rooms that come with kitchens. Very spacious and very upscale. The pool is one of the largest I have ever seen, perfectly maintained and beautiful. The beach out front is one of the nicest I have ever been to and I have travelled extensively. Gorgeous, clear water with sugar white sand. Great for swimming or snorkeling or just laying out in a chaise lounge and reading a book. Lots of places to go within walking distance, not necessary however, as the food at Infinity is top notch, as is the service. The staff is unbelievably friendly and professional. If you are tired from a day of sight seeing, room service is available. You will feel like family here. The staff will remember your name and what you like. It absolutely does not get any better than this. I would recommend Infinity Bay Resort to anyone. I so look forward to my next visit. You CANNOT go wrong here. My experiences have created memories that will last a lifetime. Do not give a second thought if you are traveling to Roatan. You will love it!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (345)
Taos, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Infinity Bay is the nicest place on West Bay, which is the best beach on Roatan. The accomodations and staff are great, the reef is beautiful and the food is good too. What more do you need? Movies, live music and other entertainment, as well as diving trips, and other day trips are available there.

Room Tip: they're all good rooms, the ones in the back (lock-outs) don't have pool view, but they'...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

My stay at infinity bay resort was amazing. All the staff were more than kind especially the GM mr Rick kolinsky. The room we had was amazing. It was like a condo. Probably the nicest I've ever seen and stayed in. There was so much to do and had such a great time. I can't wait to go back. I would recommend infinity bay to anyone who wants to be in paradise but feel the comfort of home all in one

• Stayed May 2012
West Dover, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My brother and I stayed at Infinity Bay for a week back in May 2012 and it was amazing. The views were breathtaking, the staff went above and beyond anything expectations, and the food was delicious. If your looking for a place that's quite, peaceful, and relaxing this is the place to go. I highly suggest the Infinity Bay Resort to everyone whose looking into planning a trip down to Roatan

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Just got back from 6th trip here. Been a bunch of places but none like this... We are beach lovers that love to snorkel. West Bay, where Infinity Bay is, is located on the West End of island, north side, which means the ocean waves are normally all going away from you leaving you with a beach that little kids and older people can go into water.
I've seen almost everything in water.
Divers paradise...
People are friendly, they take Dollars, central time zone, fully furnished condos with satellite TV and free internet. Also great adventures to go on using Avi (Averard D'Souza) for tours through Infinity Bay. Avi will take care of you and has been wonderful... He'd get off work, hunt me down on the beach, and we'd head out to deep water to spear lionfish. I've watched him freedive over 50' deep. Lotsa fun to have here... He booked a zipline tour for us where he arranged for the company to help us take my 78 year old mother and our 20 year old special needs daughter... Yes, they had a blast.
Everyone is really laid back...
Security guards onsite to make sure no one bothers you...
We feel like this is our 2nd home. Been getting to know allot of the residents that stay there year round...
Gotta try it...
Been to Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Saint Kitts, and Maui, Hawaii. This is the only true tropical island we've been to since I met my lovely wife on Guam when we were kids at 14 and 15. We've been searching for someplace like that for a long time, someplace that wasn't on the other side of the world and that we could fly to in a single day...

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the pool, which is closer to the ocean.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ontario, Canada (north of 7 !)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Infinity Bay in mid January and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.
Check in went well considering there were a lot of people arriving at once.
Our room wasn’t ready right away so we took off to explore the grounds and about 10 minutes later as we were passing through the lobby to hit the buffet for lunch, the woman on the desk saw us and called us over to give us our room keys.
We had room 1203 which is located on the second floor and only steps from the beach. It had a full kitchen (with an ice cube dispenser on the fridge – and no worries about the water), dining room and living room with 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies. Awesome!
Food at Infinity Bay was always first class. The buffet is smaller than we are used to and a couple of times we had to wait briefly while dishes were re filled, but the quality of the meals and the service was always outstanding.
The beach was also a real highlight of the trip. While it can get busy, we never found ourselves too over run. And like everyone else says, the snorkeling was awesome. Pack your snorkel gear and try it!

Room Tip: My feeling is usually at least the second floor, with buildings 1 through 6 and 10 through 14 being...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
tegucigalpa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The staff is very friendly. The rooms are a great size, the furniture is comfortable and the views are fantastic. My kids enjoyed snorkeling and swimming if the water, only 20 steps from the Palapa Bar. We will keep going back.

Room Tip: I prefer up front, closer to the Palapa Bar, but the rooms towards the entrance are perfect for not...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort? Share your experiences!