My wife and I stayed at Infinity Bay in mid January and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.
Check in went well considering there were a lot of people arriving at once.
Our room wasn’t ready right away so we took off to explore the grounds and about 10 minutes later as we were passing through the lobby to hit the buffet for lunch, the woman on the desk saw us and called us over to give us our room keys.
We had room 1203 which is located on the second floor and only steps from the beach. It had a full kitchen (with an ice cube dispenser on the fridge – and no worries about the water), dining room and living room with 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies. Awesome!
Food at Infinity Bay was always first class. The buffet is smaller than we are used to and a couple of times we had to wait briefly while dishes were re filled, but the quality of the meals and the service was always outstanding.
The beach was also a real highlight of the trip. While it can get busy, we never found ourselves too over run. And like everyone else says, the snorkeling was awesome. Pack your snorkel gear and try it!
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.