We were lucky enough to stay at Infinity Bay for 2 weeks in early December and it was wonderful. The room was a 1 bedroom condo with a full kitchen, including dishes & dishwasher. There was a washer/dryer but it was behind a locked door. It would have been nice to have access to it as the first week we were there it rained a bit and our t-shirts didn't dry for 4 days. (We were lucky though as other travellers were kind enough to let us run a load through the machines in their unit).
I can't say enough about the food and staff at both Infinity & Sunwing. They ALL made the extra effort to make sure all of our needs were met and always welcomed us with smiles and pleasant chit chat.
We chose Roatan for the snorkelling and I don't think we could have had better snorkelling anywhere. It was within a few minutes of our room and the different varieties of fish were truly amazing.
We took a side excursion to the Eastern side of the island and had lunch at "Charlies". Charlie, Megan & staff put out an amazing meal of lobster tails, shrimp, and beef filets and took us on an interesting ride through the mangrove canals. If you are looking for excursions to take we would fully recommend this as well as a trip to Gumbalimba Park. There are 13 ziplines there and they are fast so be prepared as well as monkeys, parrots, macaws, iguanas and many other interesting things to see.
Would definately stay here again and from the "quick views" we had of other resorts, and comments from some of their patrons on our excursions we chose the best resort on Roatan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras